DDC Fantasy Baseball

Discussion in 'DIS Dads' started by ClearScreen, May 11, 2011.

1. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Ok, 10 teams have been invited as of now. I'm still waiting on the following owners who have received an invite to join:

jmwest
    BigTex71
    jason4024

We have 4 more invitations to go out. Priority will go to players from last year:

patkingpin
    baseballmickey
    pjimmeyer

I've sent e-mails to these individuals, so if I don't hear anything by Monday, I'll go on to the rest of the new players.

And then new players who have asked to join:

buzznina - even if all old players sign up, you're in. I just need an e-mail to send the invite.
    mm1971
    twokids0204

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Well, possibly. Do you have a DisDads Club number?

Right now, you're probably on the outside looking in, but I can get you on the waiting list if we have a couple of guys that end up not playing.

4. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

What...Hey....Oh....Man, how did that Buzz guy sneak in there.:rotfl2::rotfl2: I say you kick 'em all out for not responding.:thumbsup2

I may be off line later tonight and tomorrow. If I get a slot, I'll register on Sunday. Is Dice K still available? I enjoy watching 6 hour baseball games.:lmao::lmao:

5. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

I won't do anything until Monday. I don't know about patkingpin and pjimmeyer. I'm assuming they won't reply since neither has been online in a while, but baseballmickey is usually around so I want to make sure he gets in if he wants. I'm going to assume at this point that we'll probably have room for you and Brian, but I'll probably wait until Monday to send the invites. If you want to go ahead and PM me with your e-mail that would be fine though. :thumbsup2

6. BigTex71

BigTex71 DIS Dad #536...... Fort Worth, Texas

Almost forgot about Gary. But maybe I will stick with my #1 choice: Mario Mendoza.

7. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

I signed in a couple years back and sort of forgot about it:guilty: I replied to your private message with my email, hope that helps.

8. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

This is exactly why I should read all following posts before replying, I did a Goofy-ism.

9. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

That hurt my feelings, but maybe you can help me. Does that minor league team the RedSox still play in Massachusetts? Was that a good response:rotfl:

10. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

Yes, Boston to be exact. The oldest ball park in the US. If we get lucky this season we may take 3rd place in the division. On a positive note, our soccer team across the pond is only borrowing $30M this quarter. :scared:

Are the Marlins still trading all their good players to other teams? :rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: I thought our management was bad.

Glad to have you back on the boards. Good luck.

11. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

The Marlins have good players? Are you looking for someone for the farm team?

12. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Well, they did 12 months ago. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

13. mm1971

mm1971 DIS Veteran

With the way the Red Sox hold down talent to keep them from reaching arbitration, our farm team may be better than both the Red Sox and Marlins.:mad:

In Miami, even CJ is on the DL.:sad2::rotfl2::lmao:

14. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

All invitations have been sent out for a 14 team league. I'm still waiting on about 4 team owners to sign in and get their team registered. Please do this asap so that you can vote on a draft time and we can get it set.

15. patkingpin

patkingpin Mouseketeer

Hey guys, sorry I haven't replied. I won't be in this year, so feel free to give my slot to someone else. I just don't have the time to keep up with it and I think I did a horrible job last year at keeping up.
    Thanks for thinking of me!

16. twokids0204

twokids0204 DIS Dad #561

Uggg... work's really got me busy.

Sorry for causing such a kerfuffle (that's the first time I've ever typed that word). Please continue on without me.

17. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Its ok, just sign up. If I have to replace you that will be an even bigger kerfuffle. (wow, that word even made it pat auto correct)

18. ClearScreen

ClearScreen <font color=red>DIS Dad #461<br><font color=royalb

We have a kerfuffle!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXFKPcEfigk

19. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

Brian, we'd still like to have you if you want to play. If you get a chance, get your team signed up and we'll be drafting next week.

Otherwise, if this kerfuffle is going to continue, I guess we need to find one more owner quick... If you aren't signed up, and interested in playing, speak up!

20. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

If you want to drop me for an even team number, then I will fall on that fantasy sword

21. afwdwfan

afwdwfan DIS Dad #460

I really don't want to do that, if we don't have to. I guess we could always go odd numbers, but then we're going to have someone with a bye every week...

Also, I just figured out how to change divisions, so if anyone is in Platypus Division and wants to move to Penguin, or vice versa, I can do that as long as we have another team to move the opposite direction.