DDA Weight Loss Progress Thread

It's good to see someone posting again. You are making great progress. You are making changes that you want to last a lifetime so take it slow and steady.

I've been trying to stay on track too. I'm down about 6 lbs. I still want to lose 5 more before our trip in 40 days :eek: It seems the closer the trip gets the stronger my resolve to shed the pounds gets :thumbsup2

I think that I have come to the conclusion that I will never be lighter than 140 lbs. I'm ok with that. I guess my goal now is to get back to 140 and maintain. I do not want to regain any of the weight that I lost 4 years ago. I am so much more comfortable in my own skin now.

I just found this at the bottom of the forum page and would like to join in for support on trying to loose weight before our Dec. trip.
I have quite a bit I'd like to lose but would like to set goals and starting tomorrow.

:welcome:

I just found this at the bottom of the forum page and would like to join in for support on trying to loose weight before our Dec. trip.
I have quite a bit I'd like to lose but would like to set goals and starting tomorrow.

I'll post a little update. I haven't jumped off track, but I seem to be stuck. I am staying in the 143 - 144 lb range. I was hoping to see 140 before our trip, but that is just 2 weeks away now. I'm not sure if I'll make it, but hopefully my shorts will fit anyway. They are all packed so I won't actually know until I get there :lmao:

Hello,
I am very new to this and have been on everyday since I found it. Great stuff!! Now I love this thread the most. I have been trying to lose weight for so long and think I'm on my way. And I'd love to share and encourage all those who are working at this same goal with me! So here I go 8lbs down so far and 47 more to go!!!!

Hi there & congratulations on your weight loss :cheer2:

We all have not been posting much lately, but we are here! I need to get back on track & lose 10 of the pounds I gained back :sad2: It seems to be a constant struggle with me, but I will do it :thumbsup2

My Disney trips do not help, I think I can eat anything I want lol

Hello,
I am very new to this and have been on everyday since I found it. Great stuff!! Now I love this thread the most. I have been trying to lose weight for so long and think I'm on my way. And I'd love to share and encourage all those who are working at this same goal with me! So here I go 8lbs down so far and 47 more to go!!!!

I too have fallen of the wagon and have gained at least 10 lbs. I had planned to get back on track today as the kids started school, and I was a bit better, but definitely not on track. I'm hoping to settle into a routine soon and I will lose those lbs and hopefully a few more :thumbsup2 It seems that September always finds me a bit heavy, but by November I'm usually a healthier weight :confused3

I too have fallen of the wagon and have gained at least 10 lbs. I had planned to get back on track today as the kids started school, and I was a bit better, but definitely not on track. I'm hoping to settle into a routine soon and I will lose those lbs and hopefully a few more :thumbsup2 It seems that September always finds me a bit heavy, but by November I'm usually a healthier weight :confused3

I know together we can do this!

By the way I thought you looked great in your pictures from Disney :goodvibes

Thanks. Im sure in a few weeks we will all post pix and look awesome!! Maybe I shouldn't say this, but it took me 2 months to lose the 8lbs i did, haha. My lil girls bday is in Oct. and I'm hoping to be a better size by then. We'll see....

Ok today I am officially getting back on track! I hope to be back down to 130 pounds before our Anniversary on Oct. 28th :love: Plus I do not want to buy new pants for the winter :rotfl:

I am going to watch my portions & sweets, drink more water, & nix the constantly snacking.

I can do this!

Ok it seems that every time I join one of these threads I start out ok but then I just fall off. I am wanting to lose enough weight, before our next trip in Aug 09, so that I can go to the water parks and not have to wear long pants and to also wear shorts. I had lost 40lbs before we went in 07 but have since gained about 20 of that back. I really need to get my butt in gear. :confused: :sad2:

I officially got back on track last Tuesday. I will weigh in tomorrow. I've been pretty good with only a couple of sweets over the weekend. I still should have been way below my allowed points for the week. I hope that I start seeing results soon. I can't fit into any of my jeans. I had no idea that 10 lbs would totally make my jeans not fit :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter