DDA Motivation & Support Thread

Cinderumbrella said:
OK, girls, I did 2 more today!! As I am typing, I am printing out the rest of the pictures I need to get caught up. Woo-hoo- I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!! I'm proud of you. I've got some of my pictures printed as well. Now I just need to do the pages.

All right ladies I can not seem to get to Walmart(had a meeting at work run late tonight) to get those envelopes so what do you think of this:

Take 5 rolls of film in at a time...starting tommorow at lunch. So instead of 15 minutes I take 5.

Ready for feedback!!!

You all are the best cheerleaders!!!! But UP your my favoritest!!! :goodvibes

Cinderumbrella said:
OK, girls, I did 2 more today!! As I am typing, I am printing out the rest of the pictures I need to get caught up. Woo-hoo- I'm on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send that roll my way!! :rotfl2:

Way to go I am jealous!!!

babytrees said:
All right ladies I can not seem to get to Walmart(had a meeting at work run late tonight) to get those envelopes so what do you think of this:

Take 5 rolls of film in at a time...starting tommorow at lunch. So instead of 15 minutes I take 5.

Ready for feedback!!!

Sounds like a great plan to me! If you can't get through the line, you find a way around it!!! Let us know how it goes after lunch. We're here to help you accomplish your goals. :cheer2: :cool1: :yay: :moped: :bounce:

I had a productive weekend. I finished scrapping our beach vacation from '04. I think I did something like 3 double page layouts. If I can do that every weekend, maybe I actually can get caught up!

Tammi67 said:
I had a productive weekend. I finished scrapping our beach vacation from '04. I think I did something like 3 double page layouts. If I can do that every weekend, maybe I actually can get caught up!

Woohoo! Way to Go! Keep up the good work! :cheer2: :banana: party:

Now, I just have to follow your lead! :rolleyes1

Tammi67 said:

Way to go!!! :wizard:

While I am on....I swear nothing is going right now not even the five rolls. My baby is home sick from school today. She just didn't feel right, so I sent her back home (she has a teacher who doesn't believe kids can get sick in the middle of the day so better safe than sorry!!). So instead of at lunchtime I will get those 5 rolls in after work and pickup a disposable camera for Thursday(oldest has honor roll ceremony).

babytrees said:
Way to go!!! :wizard:

While I am on....I swear nothing is going right now not even the five rolls. My baby is home sick from school today. She just didn't feel right, so I sent her back home (she has a teacher who doesn't believe kids can get sick in the middle of the day so better safe than sorry!!). So instead of at lunchtime I will get those 5 rolls in after work and pickup a disposable camera for Thursday(oldest has honor roll ceremony).

Sorry to hear about your little one. Here's some pixiedust :tink: from Tink herself and I hope she feels better soon.

babytrees said:

Ready for feedback!!!

You can do it!! :cheer2:

Tammi67 said:

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Tammi67 said:

Great job! Keep it up! :cheer2:

I actually scrapped some last weekend to of our trip in December. Mine are pretty plain though. If you want to take a look: http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showgallery.php?cat=8582

Okay, because I know you all are dying to know :rotfl2: :

[FONT=Book Antiqua]I DID IT!!! [/FONT] :teeth:

I got four rolls in to be developed tonight(hubby picked a roll that had been exposed) AND picked up 2 disposable cameras with coupon for $2 of developing. Now I can't wait to see what is on these rolls :lmao:

Every time I try and edit my last message....my ISP doesn't like it and nearly throws me off line. :confused3

Hope all are busy scrapbooking or whatever needs to be done :teeth:

babytrees said:

I got four rolls in to be developed tonight(hubby picked a roll that had been exposed) AND picked up 2 disposable cameras with coupon for $2 of developing. Now I can't wait to see what is on these rolls :lmao:

:thumbsup2

babytrees said:

Woohoo!!!! Way to Go!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: When do you get to pick them up? Or are they developed while you are there? This is wonderful!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

UP Disney said:
Woohoo!!!! Way to Go!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: When do you get to pick them up? Or are they developed while you are there? This is wonderful!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I will probably pick them up tommorow....Abi is still home sick...I think she and I have the same thing....the tummy just doesn't feel right. But she can stay home....I have determined that I am not office manager I am mommy to almost 1000 people/families. And as we all know mommies never get a day off. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter