DDA Chapter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here at Mom's. My flight was delayed a bit by weather, then we had to divert a little to get around the storms so I didn't land until 8:30 AM. Still mde it to Mom's by 10:30 AM, so not bad.

She is doing well! Her lymph nodes were 6 positive out of 22. Not sure what to make of that exactly. I think it puts her at stage III instead of II. :worried: At any rate, she is doing fine. Diva is not as bad as she could be. ;)

Anne Marie - For over $1000 I would switch resorts. I am sure you all will have a great time! We will just be around the morning of 8/17. Our flight leaves at 2:30, so ME pick-up will be 11:30 AM. What time will you guys get there? We're having breakfast at Boma if you'd like to join us! :)

I got an e-mail from Chase today that they are now giving $500 dream reward dollars if your purchase 160 DVC points and pay the down payment with the Disney Visa. GRRRR! :furious: If I had known that I would have WAITED! I have a call in to our guide to see if there is any way we can get the bonus but I am not the least bit hopeful.

So that's what's going on here! I have a feeling it is going to be a pretty boring weekend. It rained all day so we just stayed in today. After 4 more days of staying in I will be more than ready to come home. I did some dishes and 2 loads of towels today, but there really isn't much that needs to be done.

I am sure your mom is glad to have you there....:hug:

Good luck on the Chase offer..can't hurt to ask.

We will be stopping overnight in Savannah on 8/16 & then heading to Disney the next morning..I am not sure we'd make it before noon.:worried:

Elizabeth - I'm glad you got there safely and that it seems to be going better than you anticipated, so far!

Oh thanks Chanon!

Samantha Browns Disney Favorites are on the Travel Channel tonight at 9pm EST; her new show gives a cruise preview tonight for Carnival at 10pm EST; and then there is something called Disney Splurge! on at 11pm EST that I know I haven't seen before so hopefully that one is new...

Janet - are you still under a boil order?

I texted Dana about the changes..he writes back

"Are you sure you can live without the Beach Club?"

:lmao:

then I text back "yes"....10 seconds later I get "ARE YOU SURE???"

:rotfl2:

Can he live without the BC :rotfl2:

I think I am going to leave my computer upstairs and go downstairs to organize my office. It is totally out of control with my work papers and stuff from our trip. I need to get it put away or I'll go nuts!

Look good to me!

I made some new ADR's now we have (all dinners except the ones noted)

Biergarten
Akershus
LTT
Crystal Palace lunch
Mama Melrose
Ohana breakfast (1st time)
Marrakesh (1st time)
Le Cellier
Sci Fi lunch
50 PT (1st time in 10 years)
Tutto Italia lunch (couldn't get dinner here)
Rose & Crown
Donalds breakfast (1st time in new location)
Boma
Cape May breakfast (Well I have to visit the BC right??)

:woohoo:

I just sent Jen our itinerary. Hopefully we will find time to meet up. It seems that we've known her forever :goodvibes

We've never done Le Cellier. I wonder if we should see if they have any ADRs available while we are there :confused3 Do you think it would be worth it for us?

Glad you made it safely Elizabeth!

Continued :wizard: for your mom & I hope sister keeps behaving.

I am here at Mom's. My flight was delayed a bit by weather, then we had to divert a little to get around the storms so I didn't land until 8:30 AM. Still mde it to Mom's by 10:30 AM, so not bad.

She is doing well! Her lymph nodes were 6 positive out of 22. Not sure what to make of that exactly. I think it puts her at stage III instead of II. :worried: At any rate, she is doing fine. Diva is not as bad as she could be. ;)

ADR's might be a little hard to get this close to your trip, but it can't hurt to try! I ate their in Oct. last year for the 1st time & thought it was ok. I'm in no hurry to return.

We've never done Le Cellier. I wonder if we should see if they have any ADRs available while we are there :confused3 Do you think it would be worth it for us?

Yes, they announced today that it might be lifted tomorrow afternoon. I am keeping my fingers crossed!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.
1.gif

ADR's might be a little hard to get this close to your trip, but it can't hurt to try! I ate their in Oct. last year for the 1st time & thought it was ok. I'm in no hurry to return.
I agree with Janet. I've eaten there a few times and it's been good, but not a must do for every trip. If you've never been, it would be good for a new experience.

I called Disney Dining and they did have availability for lunch. She gave me a bunch of times and then said that it would be separate tables :confused3 We would have a table of 2 and a table of 3. That doesn't work real well with the kids :rotfl2: I guess we'll save it for a different trip.

Tickets purchased Elin. It says to be there by 10:15, so I will see you at 10! It's going to be fun!

Perfect, thanks! Let me know how much I owe you! See you all then. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter