DDA Chapter 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing something I have not done in a long time, I a dressing up on Halloween & going out! The boys will not be trick or treating anymore & will be doing stuff with friends. Halloween is on a Saturday this year so I figured I might as well go out & have some fun instead of sitting at home. Gary is actually going to dress up as well :dance3: I ordered my costume along with a few accessories, hopefully it will be here this week. This is what I ordered, I do hope it fits right. I would like to find a little black drawstring type pouch purse, so I am not lugging my regular purse around. I just need one big enough to hold money, keys, ect. I also need to get some shoes, I am thinking black pumps.

http://www.buycostumes.com/Craziana-Adult-Costume/31410/ProductDetail.aspx

I really like the costume and think you would look nice in it. However, the model doesn't even look female to me.

So I took Mo into see her pediatrician today as her fever spiked to 103.6 and she was having trouble breathing. She has the flu and tomorrow I have to take her to get tested for the swine flu. :scared1: She told me Mo cannot return to school until her cough is gone, which could be 5-7 days. And now Eric has a fever, so it looks like we've all had/got the flu!! Oh, it's gonna be a LONG week.

So I took Mo into see her pediatrician today as her fever spiked to 103.6 and she was having trouble breathing. She has the flu and tomorrow I have to take her to get tested for the swine flu. :scared1: She told me Mo cannot return to school until her cough is gone, which could be 5-7 days. And now Eric has a fever, so it looks like we've all had/got the flu!! Oh, it's gonna be a LONG week.

:scared1::scared1:Oh no. There is alot of stuff going around:scared1::scared1:

I'm so sorry! I've been there! We quarantined ourselves for 10 days, and that was a bit too much family togetherness! Good luck!

I'm here with my hands out, begging for prayers, pixie dust, good thoughts, whatever you can spare.

My dad had prostate cancer 12 years ago, and came through it just fine. However, this past week, he had a swelling and went to the doctor. At first they thought it was just an infected gland, but after some antibiotics, and then a blood test, they've determined that it is cancer. They're not sure where it is situated, and he has a CAT scan tomorrow to see what's going on. His doctor is pretty sure that they caught things in time to take care of it, but I'm still scared!

I still haven't adjusted to my mom being gone, and I'm terrified of losing my dad, as well. I'm a daddy's girl, and proud to be one, and I'm so not ready to go through losing him!

Thanks for all your DDA magic!

I'm here with my hands out, begging for prayers, pixie dust, good thoughts, whatever you can spare.

My dad had prostate cancer 12 years ago, and came through it just fine. However, this past week, he had a swelling and went to the doctor. At first they thought it was just an infected gland, but after some antibiotics, and then a blood test, they've determined that it is cancer. They're not sure where it is situated, and he has a CAT scan tomorrow to see what's going on. His doctor is pretty sure that they caught things in time to take care of it, but I'm still scared!

I still haven't adjusted to my mom being gone, and I'm terrified of losing my dad, as well. I'm a daddy's girl, and proud to be one, and I'm so not ready to go through losing him!

:grouphug: :hug: Prayers winging their way out to you.

Absolutely, you've got them.:wizard::wizard::wizard: and some :hug::hug:

Tia- I hope they can get you a diagnosis. :wizard::wizard: Sorry about the drama with Erin. Thanks for your thoughts on Daisies!!

:wizard::wizard::hug::hug: How very scary. I hope everything can be taken care of quickly :hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Youve got it...:wizard::hug:

:bday:Birthday Wishes to Deb, Steffy, & Robin!!!:bday:

:wizard:For everyone not feeling well!

:hug:Glynis-prayers for your Dad!!!:wizard:

:wizard:Tia-hope you get some answers!

Elizabeth-Lizzy was just asking if it was still hot in TX. We've had some cool mornings here.

Debbie-WOW!!! LOVE that cheerleader outfit! Can you do it in a size 10/12 in royal blue & white? I'm not looking forward to making it. I like yours more than the pattern Lizzy picked out.

Denise-stay safe!:wizard:

Bernadete What is the name of the store online that you got your stroller from. Have a friend looking for stroller.
I bought my latest from www.babye-store.com I was a bit worried to order from them as the site doesn't look like much but they had the best price and shipped very fast. They have a limited selection-don't have what I ordered anymore. I also bought 2 other strollers from www.albeebaby.com I even called them a few times-asking questions before I purchased- and they have excellent service and usually have great prices.

Tomorrow is our 25th anniversary. Seems like yesterday and seems like forever too. I have a nephew who was born that day. I can't believe he is 25! I'm sure my sister can't either!

Things are crazy busy at work and the fun has just begun.:laughing:

Denise - don't float away!

Robyn - There is so much flu going around here too. You all take care of yourselves!

Glynis - all my good thoughts are winging their way towards you and your Dad.

You've got all of our prayers, Glynis! I'm sure the doctors are right and they'll be able to take care of everything without any problems. :grouphug:

Glynis many prayers going out for your dad :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter