DD is totally Disneyfied!!!

alohamom

DIS Veteran
My DD(age 6) brought home a bunch of school work after March break that had been done in the early winter months. Along with this was a paper snowglobe each kid in the class worked on(blue paper circle as background, black rectangular base laminated.) All the other kids did your typical snowman, different variations of hats, scarves etc...My little disney nut did MICKEY AND MINNIE!!!She tends to think outside of the box and excels at arty type stuff but this was too funny!The teacher said she also had a good laugh over this one, herself being a big disney fan. Anyway, thought I'd share this on this chilly monday a.m., have a great day...::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :wave2:

Gotta love that!

DS also finished up his speech last night and his topic was -you guessed it- Disney World.

We got all that seat-work sent him too! I have kept that one that was "draw your dream house" -- my DD (age 7) drew a house, where the roof looks like Fantasia Mickey's hat, and there are "ears" coming out of the sides of the house! I asked her if her teacher "got it", he didn't :p You're lucky that at least her teacher does understand. The other one that I laughed at was "draw a picture of your house" -- hers had a hidden mickey on the front door -- now we don't have one there (except at Christmas), but maybe she was alluding to what goes on inside :teeth:

They sure do make us proud ! ::yes::

Mary Liz

My youngest DD's (11 yrs old) last 3 school speeches have been Disneyfied...the first on WDW, the second on the life of Walter E. Disney and the third on planning a trip to WDW (wonder where she got help with that one:rolleyes: ). This year she had to write a story in which there were 3 situations of her being lost...of course, it was a day at WDW...she lost us when leaving Space Mountain...lost us in a crowd at Magic Kingdom...and lost us inside the Tower of Terror...where she couldn't find an exit :scared: ...I just love it:teeth:

BTW...it was just a make believe story about getting lost

Isn't it great!! That is an excellent idea about the speeches. I love the hidden Mickey on the door, that is too cute. I am actually kinda relieved to hear other children behave this way too!Not that it is a bad thing in any way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter