DCP Vlogs?

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
Hi there, I am a DCP alumni, I did the program back in 2011 and I was at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney and I moved back to Florida about 2 months ago to work full-time for Disney at the Starbucks at Epcot!

I just wanted to share my vlogs with you all and see if anyone else has vlogs to share as well!!

Robin's Disney Vlog!

Hi there, I am a DCP alumni, I did the program back in 2011 and I was at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney and I moved back to Florida about 2 months ago to work full-time for Disney at the Starbucks at Epcot!

I just wanted to share my vlogs with you all and see if anyone else has vlogs to share as well!!

Robin's Disney Vlog!
That made me pretty happy to watch. Also very sad that I'm currently not there. I'm feeling very weird emotions right now haha That sunset was gorgeous though. It was almost like a cool color purple!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter