DCP Spring 2011 Hopeful wanting to talk to other '12 hopefuls!

kmarsico

Earning My Ears
I know this sounds soo crazy. but i would really like to try and find my own roomate before the program instead of getting one randomly assigned. so basically i am just looking to talk to other Spring 2012 hopefuls to get to know and make some friends before we even get to Florida.
Some quick facts about me.
Name-Kristen
Age- 17, 18 during the program.
Favorite Park- Hollywood Studios
Favorite Hotel- Pop Century
Been to WDW 4 times.
Top 4 Role Choices: 1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess 2.Attractions 3.Character Attendant 4.Photopass Photographer
Other Roles i am checking- Merchandising,Vacation Planner, FSFB,QSFB,& possibly housekeeping.
I am a super nice person and get along with people very easily. :)
not sure what else to put but if you are interested in talking then just reply to this post and we'll find a way to talk :)

*edit ahh, i put 2011 in the title. i meant 2012!!*

I know this sounds soo crazy. but i would really like to try and find my own roomate before the program instead of getting one randomly assigned. so basically i am just looking to talk to other Spring 2012 hopefuls to get to know and make some friends before we even get to Florida.
Some quick facts about me.
Name-Kristen
Age- 17, 18 during the program.
Favorite Park- Hollywood Studios
Favorite Hotel- Pop Century
Been to WDW 4 times.
Top 4 Role Choices: 1. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess 2.Attractions 3.Character Attendant 4.Photopass Photographer
Other Roles i am checking- Merchandising,Vacation Planner, FSFB,QSFB,& possibly housekeeping.
I am a super nice person and get along with people very easily. :)
not sure what else to put but if you are interested in talking then just reply to this post and we'll find a way to talk :)

Hi Kristen!
So I had my roommate chosen before the program. We met online through the facebook group and we ended up not getting along at all. The times I have done a potluck roommate decision it has been way better off so that is just my experience :) Just a word of advice! I know it's nerve-racking to go in not having any idea about how you are going to be sharing a room with.

That's awesome you want to do Bibbidi!! One of my neighbors did that and loooooved it.

Good luck!

Hi Kristen!
So I had my roommate chosen before the program. We met online through the facebook group and we ended up not getting along at all. The times I have done a potluck roommate decision it has been way better off so that is just my experience :) Just a word of advice! I know it's nerve-racking to go in not having any idea about how you are going to be sharing a room with.

That's awesome you want to do Bibbidi!! One of my neighbors did that and loooooved it.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! Even if i dont pick a roomate before id still like to know some of the people. :) I would absolutly loveee to work there but i am afraid because i have no salon experience that i wont get in. i have plenty experience in hair and makeup from theatre and just always doing my friends and sister's makeup and hair all the time, but i heard they want legit salon experience. :(

I also would prefer to know my roommate before going down. I've done the program before, and the two girls who lived in the apartment with us ended up being complete psychos. So I'd like to know a few other people that I can at least stand to live with. :yay:

I also would prefer to know my roommate before going down. I've done the program before, and the two girls who lived in the apartment with us ended up being complete psychos. So I'd like to know a few other people that I can at least stand to live with. :yay:

yeah. lol, like atleast i'd know ahead of time if i had something in common with them or not. i'm still debating on if i want to find a roomate or if i want it to be random. but i'd still like to talk to some people and try to make some friends before i get down there. :)

Haha yeah, I just deactivated my facebook so I could stop always logging on there and wasting my life. But, I was a member of the group. There's a lot of fun people on there. I probably should do a room mate survey on here for the people who don't use facebook... if there is anyone.. haha

i'll post my roomate survey on here too if you decide to! haha, i tried posting it in the group docs but it always showed up blank so i kinda gave up! lol

Hey guys! I'm a spring 2012 hopeful too :goodvibes I'd like to pick my roommates before the program too. I go to college now and live at home, but my first semester I lived on campus and got a terrible horrible roommate from hell :p So I'm trying to be more cautious this time around. My names Melissa, I'll be 21 on the program and bringing my car. I'm easy to get along with, I'm clean and I don't drink or smoke. I'm hoping to do merchandising because I already have some retail experience :) Have any of you guys applied before? I'm worried about the web interview :/ I hear a lot of people fail.

Hi Melissa! I'm Kristen & i'll be 18 in 2 weeks. I havent applied before but im nervous for the WBI too! I want BBB,Photopass,or Attractions. If i get attractions i'd lovee a spieling ride :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!