DCL Website Updates

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by txaggie94gigem, Mar 20, 2006.

1. txaggie94gigem

txaggie94gigem <font color="green">Cruisin' with Disney<br><font

I am sure i am not the first to notice this but on the main page click on cruises then click on special cruises and there are now 2 blank spaces at the top left of your screen for new iteneraries!...

when you click on ports of call, go under special ports and there are about 5 blank spaces there...the interent techies at DCL are getting ready...

are we ready? pixiedust: pixiedust: party: party: :dancer: :rockband: party: :jumping1: :disrocks: :thanks: :rainbow: :cheer2:

2. DisneyMom&Fan

DisneyMom&Fan DIS Veteran

OMG, you're right!! How exciting. So, do you think the new intineraries will be listed after midnight, or is that just wishful thinking!?! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

3. carolsherman

carolsherman Mouseketeer

I'd say probably not until tommorrow after the announcement. What time is the special announcement supposed to take place???

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

I heard 11 - 11:30AM ish EST.

6. winotracy

winotracy <font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi

The spaces have been there for the past 10 days at least. But I agree, it does look like an indication of changes to come.

7. Mjasp

Mjasp DIS Veteran

Was on cruisesonly website and they wouldn't let me price a February 2007 cruise, so I went on DCL's website and it won't let you book/price the February cruise. Seems DCL's website is down and getting ready!!!

8. Pixie Cruiser

Pixie Cruiser Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2

Called DCL and they said the computers were down. Looks like they have alot to upload by tomorrow :)

I heard the announcement was going to be between 10AM and 10:30AM EST.........

I am going to watch the disneycruiseline.com board and hopefully something will start around 10AM EST - at least it is finally almost here!!!!!

I think it will be very interesting after all the rumors to see who really pin pointed the closest to the official announcement!

I guess we will all know in approx. less than 24 hours :)

Have a great night :)

PC