dcl transportation ?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jewelmicky, Dec 26, 2008.

1. jewelmicky

jewelmicky DIS Veteran

we are using dcl transfer from mco, but are staying at hyatt the night before...when is the 1st bus out to port?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ESN

ESN DIS Veteran

First bus typically departs the Hyatt around 9:15am - then prob every 15-20 minutes or so afterward -- When you check in with DCL staff in Hyatt lobby they assign you a group (e.g. - Mickey, Minnie.Goofy etc) and board the bus by groups

4. Olga

Olga DIS Veteran

We also stayed at the MCO Hyatt, and the bus to port left about 9:20am. The Hyatt guests are among the first buses to port.

5. jewelmicky

jewelmicky DIS Veteran

6. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

So there is a check in desk right at the Hyatt then?

7. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

You cannot check in for the cruise at the Hyatt. There is a DCL desk--sort of a help or courtesy desk. THe CM who works the desk has a list of people who should be on the bus, etc. When you go to the meeting area she will check off that you have arrived and assign you to a group.

8. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Then what do you do? Do they take you to the right spot? I didn;t think you could "check into the cruise" till you were at port.

9. jewelmicky

jewelmicky DIS Veteran

It is my understanding the Hyatt is a "DCL" affiliate hotel....I actually booked it through DCL. So, you check in for the transfer the same way you do at a WDW resort hotel....then, at the port you check in for the cruise. I was just wondering how early I could go.

10. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Exactly right...I just thought from a post after your's that the poster thought otherwise. It is exactly as you say....and the first bus leaves a little before 9:30 usually. They'll give you a time to be at the meeting spot when you check into the hotel.