DCL Shore Excursions Cancellation

Stitchie13

Mouseketeer
Hi there

This is the first cruise we've been on where we're planning to book things online ahead of the game.

I wanted to know if we book excursions online and then change our mind are we able to cancel these without penalty?

Same for the Spa?

Thanks

Stitchie13 said:
Hi there

This is the first cruise we've been on where we're planning to book things online ahead of the game.

I wanted to know if we book excursions online and then change our mind are we able to cancel these without penalty?

Same for the Spa?

Thanks

You have until three days before you sail to cancel anything booked through DCL without penalty. Nothing is charged before you get onboard. They pull the reservations at the three-day mark.

Hi there

Same for the Spa?

Thanks

As above, you must cancel 3 days prior to the start of your cruise for no penalty. If you want to cancel after that time, IF they can resell your spot (if there's a waiting list for your excursion), there will be no charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter