DCL reservation # ??

Mickey4me!

Lost my screen name so I'm starting from scratch!
Does anyone know when/if you get your DCL reservation # for a cruise booked with points? I tried the DVC reservation # listed on the members site but it's not valid as a DCL reservation number. I made the reservation on Monday and it shows up on the DVC member site so I'm assuming I should have a reservation # for DCL. Thanks for your help....

MS gave me and 8 digit # when I booked and it is different than the number on the DVC website. You should probably call to get your DCL conf #...

You should have received your DCL confirmation from MS when you booked. You probably will want to call them to obtain the number. Then you can go online to disneycruise.com and view your DCL reservation there. That is where you can check in online, do your Palo reservations, excursion reservations,etc.

I would not wait for the DVC confirmation - I booked a Baltic cruise through MS last October and the confirmation was not postmarked to me until December 10. They take much longer sometimes than regular DVC resort confirmation forms to arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter