DCL Picture of the Day - Part 6

I don't know what you're talking about, we weren't on any catwalk!?

Actually, to make a short story a little longer, my wife and I were not going to get off the ship at all; because we have been to Nassau several times. But we couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a picture of the two ships side by side when we heard we would be docked next to the Disney Magic before arriving in Nassau.

When we noticed the catwalk and that it would give us a better picture; I decided to see if anyone would stop us from going out to the end of it to get the picture. Nobody did!!! Once my wife and I went out there a couple of other couples followed us saying they were thinking the same thing but didn't want to be the first ones out there!

Risky! Not sure what they would have done to you, I noticed in one of my recent pictures that there was a rope barrier across the entrance to that area. Now I know who ruined it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!