DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This past Thursday, we were in Malaga, Spain on the Disney Magic TransAtlantic cruise. Before the ship left the port, families were sitting along the wall facing the back of the ship. Kids were chanting "Mickey"! Finally Mickey made an appearance, and it was like a rock star showed up. The kids were so excited. Out of 14 Disney cruises, I've never seen anything like this.
2z7rdoh.jpg

Someone mentioned later in the day, that this was Disney's first cruise to Malaga. I also took a close-up shot of the kids.....
wl2dco.jpg

This past Thursday, we were in Malaga, Spain on the Disney Magic TransAtlantic cruise. Before the ship left the port, families were sitting along the wall facing the back of the ship. Kids were chanting "Mickey"! Finally Mickey made an appearance, and it was like a rock star showed up. The kids were so excited. Out of 14 Disney cruises, I've never seen anything like this.
2z7rdoh.jpg

Someone mentioned later in the day, that this was Disney's first cruise to Malaga. I also took a close-up shot of the kids.....
wl2dco.jpg

My friend was on that cruise and she sent me a video of it. It was super neat!

2z7rdoh.jpg

wl2dco.jpg

That is SO AWESOME!! Wish I could of been there!

We are in Vancouver waiting to board The Wonder for our 9 night Alaskan Cruise. Here is a photo I took through the window of our hotel room at the Pan Pacific of the Wonder coming into port this morning. [/URL][/IMG]
That must have been amazing to watch from your window as she came into port! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter