DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlantis Resort ~ Nassau
100_0763a.jpg

Wow this is loveley .cant wait to go again never took many pictures not enough time.

Chillin' with Donald on the Docks by ssanders79, on Flickr

Add on
This photo reminded me of the suprise we put together for DD. We had the image below printed as a 256 piece puzzle which she opened on Christmas morning. Up until this point she thought our next cruise was in October '11 and not aware we were cruising in January!!
I did add the puzzle overlay to the uploaded image to give an example of the overall product.

DCL Suprise Puzzle by ssanders79, on Flickr

Self portrait, this one was a lot of fun to take... took a couple tries before I was still for long enough...

I couldn't remember how long the exposure was so I looked it up, its funny how much info you can get off the internet. But I couldnt get the info off the posted file I had to get it off the original.

I thought that LR3 saved all the data? And then I thought that Photobucket saved all the data... weird...

Copyright:
Camera: Pentax K-x
Lens: smc PENTAX-DA 12-24mm F4 ED AL [IF]
Shot at 12 mm
Exposure: Manual exposure, Aperture-priority AE, 1 sec, f/4, ISO 400
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Date: January 14, 2011 7:18:34AM (timezone not specified)
(1 month, 4 hours, 33 minutes, 47 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

File: 2,749 × 4,139 JPEG (11.4 megapixels)
7,758,178 bytes (7.4 megabytes) Image compression: 77%
Color Encoding: Embedded color profile: “sRGB

IMGP6663-1.jpg

Chillin' with Donald on the Docks by ssanders79, on Flickr

Add on
This photo reminded me of the suprise we put together for DD. We had the image below printed as a 256 piece puzzle which she opened on Christmas morning. Up until this point she thought our next cruise was in October '11 and not aware we were cruising in January!!
I did add the puzzle overlay to the uploaded image to give an example of the overall product.

DCL Suprise Puzzle by ssanders79, on Flickr

that is so cool can you please send me a message on where you ordered it? my kids and nephew would love something like this.

Great pics everybody!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

One for today.....

Since it's Valentines day I thought I would post this.

DCLCruise2010-1440_edited-1copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter