DCL mail is the best mail ever to get....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Lobofan5, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Lobofan5

Lobofan5 Mouseketeer

I just got a DCL planning guide in the mail today for our Alaska cruise and it just made me happy.:cool1:

Had to be said.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Nikisha421

Nikisha421 i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne

Yea it sure does make you smile. I received our luggage tags in the mail today too

4. CrawfordMomof2

CrawfordMomof2 Mouseketeer

I'm glad that I'm not the only one. We received our planning guide a few weeks ago, except I didn't know that we had even received it. My husband had it mixed in with some other mail. Few days later... My husband makes the comment " I'm surprised that you haven't opened this yet". I opened it right there, and I just got soooo excited. There's just something about it being official I think.

5. Tinkerkell007

Tinkerkell007 Mouseketeer

How do you guys get planning guides? We just booked our first cruise a week or 2 ago and I haven't got anything in the mail yet. :( We are going in Jan. 2014. I'd love some mail...it seems too far away!!! lol

6. disneydreamer82

disneydreamer82 DIS Veteran

I agree, it really does put a smile on your face to get DCL goodies in the mail!::yes:: I received a welcome brochure with our cruise details for Dec 2104 today :cool1: It was nice getting the little thank you for us re-booking as well. Always a nice touch on Disney's part sending out paper docs :thumbsup2

7. Lobofan5

Lobofan5 Mouseketeer

I booked this one a few weeks back..your happy package will some soon. Enjoy your first cruise! Beware..they are addictive!

8. safeti01

safeti01 Mouseketeer

We ordered the planning DVD about 4 weeks ago and it arrived last saturday. Love getting Disney mail, be it DVC or DCL. Makes me feel like I'm home.

9. postalchick71

postalchick71 Mouseketeer

I see mail from DCL when I'm at work and I get a little happy, it's not usually mail for me ;)

10. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

Too funny - so did we!!! :cool1: I get it, really I do! Which Alaska sailing are you guys on? We are on the 6/16/14 sailing :yay:

Heather