DCL License Plate Holders

hayesktrm

Mouseketeer
I just got a brand new car and I thought, wouldn't it be great to get a DCL license plate holder for it. Has anyone seen these on board?

I don't remember seeing the license place holder but I do have a DCL plate for the front of my car that I got last June on the Wonder.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

I LOVE my DCL plates on the front of my EXPEDITION! It takes me back to my Halloween cruise!

I have the WDW license plate frame, I just love the license plates but in NY you have to have your real plates on front & back.... boo hoo:(

I would also love one of these. I also looked for DCL stickers for your car while on the ship, but did not see any. My Suburban is 2 years old and I have been leary of putting any stickers on it, but a DCL sticker would definatly be the exception.:D

I asked this same question a few months ago. I love my WDW license plate frame and I want a DCL one for my front plate. When I found out that they didn't exist I emailed Disney and I got a reply that said they'd "forward my suggestion to the appropriate department". So....who knows if eventually they'll make plate frames or not. I hope so!

You can also buy the very cool Mickey Mouse DCL antenna topper that is sold in Mickey Mates. I have that on my car, and I love it...:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave: Congrats on your new car !:D

I have the front plate too on my Expedition. It's SO nice to walk out to my car and see that beautiful ship before I drive away!

I thought they had both (the frame and the plate) in the store, but from the other posts it sounds as if the plate itself was the only option

Unfortunately, in Texas now, if a license frame obstructs the state name, it's a fine.

We had to remove the WDW 'been there, done that, going back' frame from DH's truck.:(

I'd LOVE a DCL frame!::yes::

Another member of the "DCL plate on the front of my Expedition" Club!!!

We wish we had a frame, too...in fact, DH just said the other night, "Why don't we have the license plate frame, too?" and I had to remind him that we didn't see one in Mickey's Mates. I hope they'll have one soon!

In NH you have to display your state plate on both front and back, so I will be looking for that antenna topper!::yes::

So far we can still use the plate frames, so "Been there, Done That; Going Back!" remains!:jumping1:

Staceymerrill we had a really cute Minnie Mouse antenna ball on our car. We drove to Las Vegas and someone stole it off my car. That is so unDisney like. I guess I'll have to settle for a WDW license plate frame. Thanks for letting me know you can't get those on the ship. I'll pick one up before the cruise at WDW.
:wave:

<font color=FF00CC> Oh, I'll have to get us a plate! We can use these on the front here in AL but I don't know if we can use it at our next duty station. </fong>

<font color=deeppink> It may just end up as wall decor for a few years but that will still be a great souvie </font> :upsidedow

If they don't have DCL license plate frames by the time we cruise this August, I'm going to buy a DCL plate and just lay on the back dashboard, in the back window :) Just thought I'd mention this idea. I love the idea of the Capt Mickey antennae topper, but I'd be afraid it'd get stolen. As it is now, I have my WDW Mickey topper on a chain hanging from my rear view window.

Seaspray, If you are affraid of having your antenna topper stolen try putting some Lock Tight on it. I think it can be purchased at auto stores and probably wal mart. We have a special antenna on my Suburban and my husband used some of this on it. It survived being in Las Vegas for 1 1/2 years. :D

Originally posted by makaylee
Seaspray, If you are affraid of having your antenna topper stolen try putting some Lock Tight on it. I think it can be purchased at auto stores and probably wal mart. We have a special antenna on my Suburban and my husband used some of this on it. It survived being in Las Vegas for 1 1/2 years. :D

Thanks for the tip! Maybe I'll buy the Capt Mickey topper and hang that from my rear view mirror, and move WDW Mickey (plain black Mickey head but it has "Walt Disney World Resort" printed on it), out to the antennae :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter