DCL iPhone Cases On Board

ranidayz said:
The only problem is that while they look great, they don't have the level of protection to rival an otterbox or other protective brand.

Agree! These are cute but when I get asked about my otterbox I throw my 4s on the ground and reply... I love it!

The only problem is that while they look great, they don't have the level of protection to rival an otterbox or other protective brand.

Agree! These are cute but when I get asked about my otterbox I throw my 4s on the ground and reply... I love it!

On the other hand I wouldn't buy a clunky otter box. I purchase rubbery type cases. To each his own.:goodvibes

It certainly does not have the protection of the Otterbox which I also have but they do have some plus a screen protector, and my i5 is already supposed to have a better screen. The cases were all $39.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter