DCL Honeymoon - Can I wear my wedding dress?

tomoyo

Mouseketeer
I'm going on the Wonder next month for my honeymoon. I didn't have a Disney wedding but would like to bring my wedding dress to take pictures with the characters and for formal night. Does anyone know if it'll be okay?

I have a big ballgown (Hayley Paige Londyn) so I don't want to go to the trouble of bringing it only to be told I can't wear it, especially for the character pictures.

I have never ever heard of anyone being told they can't wear a wedding gown on the ship. I know some folks get married on one of the island stops (not through Disney) during the cruise and they never seem to get hassled about wearing formal attire around the ship.

When we went on our Honeymoon cruise, some acquaintances of ours happened to be on their honeymoon as well (and we were seated at the same table too!), my friend wore her wedding dress on Formal night and when they went to Palo... she got nothing but compliments. :)

I have been wondering same thing, Tomoyo! I am getting married at the end of November, and our DCL Honeymoon is December 5-12. I was wondering if it would be "worth it" to wear formal night and have pictures made (especially since the ship will be decorated for Christmas!). I am just nervous about flying with it, getting there, how it will look after travel and un-packing.
Anybody have pros/cons on bringing/wearing their wedding dress?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter