DCL discounted VGT rates Med cruise

nemmie

DIS Veteran
First ones I've seen for this year.

July 9th 4 night Med Cruise $880pp VGT (guaranteed verandah)

Hopefully will benefit someone. A great price, saving almost $1000 on the recent rates I've been tracking.

Fingers crossed more GT rates come out for the other ones, although most look decently sold judging by the available rooms.

Ooohhh interesting, wonder if I could talk DH into that, although i'd be happy with an inside room.

D'oh that date doesn't work for us. Fingers crossed for some other deals.

Thanks for posting this nemmie. :thumbsup2 Found it out by myself in the morning and had only time to book as fast as I could before I had to leave the house. It is by far the cheapest I have seen for the med.

Still seems expensive for 4 nights.

And me but I have never sailed the Med or would I pay for a verandah (thankfully we got a free upgrade on our first Disney cruise so know they are a waste of money for us)
Most I have paid to sail Disney is $150pppn and that was Easter, peak dates. Last cruise we did in August cost $100pppn, this is $220.
Maybe its the going rate for what it is but too much for me.
Friend of mine has just set off on a P&O 14 night Med cruise from Southampton with verandah for £700pp

Thanks for posting this nemmie. :thumbsup2 Found it out by myself in the morning and had only time to book as fast as I could before I had to leave the house. It is by far the cheapest I have seen for the med.

:thumbsup2 me too!

Chilly, hopefully this will "pop the cork" of the VGT rates and you and I can find our deals soon :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 me too!

Chilly, hopefully this will "pop the cork" of the VGT rates and you and I can find our deals soon :goodvibes

Sadly i've realised i'll be too pregnant too cruise the MED this year they don't let you cruise after 24 weeks and i'm 22 weeks on Monday.

The opening price on a 6a was $1376. 5a was $1612

So yes the price is a lot cheaper, but still a lot for 4 nights.

Opening price of an inside 11b was $836 dollars. I'd be a bit miffed if I'd booked and received an inside for the same price as a guarantee balcony. I hope disney has upgraded people. I suspect not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!