DCL Customer Service

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dennismcneely, Feb 26, 2010.

1. dennismcneely

dennismcneely Mouseketeer

Is anybody else having trouble contacting Customer Service through DCL website? Every time I have had to contact them I got their reply within 24 hours or less, but I have tried to contact them twice this week (Monday & Wednesday) and have not had any reply from them so far. It's quite frustrating since I don't know if they did not get my messages or they are just delayed for any reason.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

I would just call.
    You will get your answers much quicker.

4. ColoradoDisneyFreaks

ColoradoDisneyFreaks DIS Veteran

They have not gotten back to any of my repeated inquiries about the $100 pp/credit that I believe my family should be entitled to. Won't affect me once I am on the boat (it is my true happy place) but right now its got me pretty hacked off.

5. dennismcneely

dennismcneely Mouseketeer

Mammacaryn, thanks so much for your quick response. Unfortunately I am living in Spain now and we can't call (800) numbers from here. :confused:

6. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

That stinks. I would try again I guess. Good Luck.

7. mickeyfan1

mickeyfan1 <font color=purple>Come and let me show you my tat

Disney had power failures yesterday that affected their servers, you message may not have made it. I would send again. The message about the servers came to me late in the afternoon and they said they were still not toatlly restored.

8. mrosen

mrosen Mouseketeer

I submitted a question to them on web yesterday and got an answer today.

When I wanted to confirm my $100 on board credit (after I got a letter), I called them to discuss. Agree with other suggestion on calling about this.