DCL boat for Xmas present!

scottishwee35

DIS Veteran
I am planning to filling in things in empty shoes box for Xmas.

I am looking for DCL boat oranment or toy. I cannot get it at Disney shop in uk.

As I am going to give my mother in law surprise Xmas present as cruise that we are going next year in April 06. :sunny:

I am looking for treasure hunt, dcl boat, pirate, minnie mouse toy etc.

Should anyone know where to get dcl (wonder) boat ornament or toy.

It is really appreciate if I hear from you.

Scottishwee35

We are sailing on the 22nd October and if anyone can tell me where I can get one perhaps on the boat will be happy to get one for you and post it when I get back to England.

If this is any help let me know.
Brenda

They have things onboard that would fit what you are looking for and if Skallywag was willing to pick up for you...that you would be your best bet as they don't really sell DCL merchandise other than the ship.

You can sometimes find things on e-bay, but not always.

Skallywag....there are ornaments on both shops onboard....Treasure Ketch and Mickey Mates, as well as some plush toys, minuture DCL ship and DCL bus die cast toy, captain Mickey figurine, etc. The shops are located outside the Walt Disney Theatre on Deck 4. You can't miss them as you need to pass them to get to the theatre from the Atrium area....

MJ

Skallywag said:
We are sailing on the 22nd October and if anyone can tell me where I can get one perhaps on the boat will be happy to get one for you and post it when I get back to England.

If this is any help let me know.
Brenda

they sell two types in the mickey gift shop, for $10.00 you get a small die-cast boat and a magical express bus. For a couple of bucks you can get a rubber boat.

you can get a replica of either the magic or wonder depends which ship you are on for around 25 dollars we have one from each ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter