DCA- no early entry

larie21

Mouseketeer
How big of a deal is it to go to DCA on an early entry day if I don't have early entry? Trying to figure out what days to include DL & DCA in our trip. Right now it looks like we may have to go on a W, Th, F. We would use our MM at DL on Thurs. So, DCA would have to be on a Wed or Fri. Will we really be at a big disadvantage doing it this way?

It depends on what you want to do...going to DCA on mornings when it had it's early entry tends to mean that there will already be a line for RSR and TSMM when the park opens to everyone. You can still get a FP for RSR (they don't start distributing these until the park opens to everyone), but TSMM does not have a SRL or FP. Otherwise, there isn't really a long lasting impact of early entry (i.e., the crowds aren't going to be noticeable larger in DCA all day long).

so, how long do you think the TSMM line will have built up to by about 8:10 (the time we'd get there after first getting a RSR FP).

so, how long do you think the TSMM line will have built up to by about 8:10 (the time we'd get there after first getting a RSR FP).
We were just there last weekend and got to DCA around 9 on an early entry day. TSMM was at about 20 minutes and really only averaged about 30-40 min the whole 3 days we were there. It did get longer on our last day but GRR was down a lot that day and so was CS so I think that affected the other lines.

Last edited:

I've been monitoring this the past month, and the TSMM wait has always been either 5 minutes or 10 minutes at 8:10. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter