Dayton, Oh (or Columbus) to MCO

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
We have been driving to Ind, our last 3 trips, to get cheaper fares, but because of our schedule in Dec. would rather fly from Dayton (20 min drive). I am still finding better deals from Ind.

Can anyone give me an idea of the price, and what airlines. I can't seem to find anything for 1st week in December, for under $225. Am I too early, too late?

Columbus used to work good for us too, but def. not lately. Cheapest is $250 Airfares have really gone up, since we booked our April trip, in Jan. :earseek:

Any ideas?

We flew Delta out of Dayton direct to Orlando in March for the first time. We normally fly out of Columbus. We had a great experience with Dayton. The airport is small. We pulled into the long term parking lot and a shuttle bus pulled right up to our vehicle for transportation to the airport. No lines at the checkin nor security and we were at the gate in record time.

Airfares have gone up because of the increase in gas prices. Sales can be found but for December they usually aren't released until late Summer. Southwest also flies direct from Columbus and they have not released their December schedule yet.

Have you tried Rickenbacker airport in Columbus? A new airline will be flying starting this summer. It's called Pan Am Clipper. They will fly direct from Rickenbacker to Sanford.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter