Day Bag for Man

MomofLandA

Earning My Ears
Something small & light weight so my husband can carry his own possessions (glasses, poncho), but doesn't look feminine. I have a small cross body bag for my items, but I don't want to be weighted down by carrying his too. Thank you.

It depends on how much you want to carry.
If only a few light weight small items, then cargo shorts are recommended. I buy Ridge shorts from Columbia. They are light and cool.

A little more, a waist bag (aka Fanny Pack).
A lot more, how about one of the Maxpedition sling bags. Definately not feminine looking. http://www.ebags.com/product/maxpedition/remora/103340?productid=1273207 I use one of the Fatboys for my DSLR bag.

Fishing / Safari vest. DH got one AK a few years ago. It has lots of pockets..........no bag lines. We travel light in the parks.

My fiance typically carries a crossbody Baggalini in a more masculine color or fabric. I've seen several on guys in Disney World over the years and if I remember correctly he found it by asking a guy in front of us in line one year what brand his bag was.

Depending on price my fiance suggested checking out Fossil. He has gotten many of his smaller bags from there. His original suggestion was just a backpack but it sounds like you want something smaller just for a few personal items.

He could go with a vest like this - http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Ripstop-Utility-Vests-for-Men/product/10205656/

Or, UTG makes a "Tactical messenger bag" https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002BJBIT0/ref=twister_B002TUSSY4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1. My wife calls them "man purses." You can get them in several different "man colors."

Depending on what he carries, he can also use a backpack. There are many companies that make them in Olive Drab, Coyote or Khaki. I personally use a USMC surplus ILBE assault pack as my backpack. You can get them from eBay or from Sportsman's Guide.

All of these won't require him to turn in his man card! :teeth:

My oldest son has worn a fanny pack for years at the parks. It's perfect for the items he has with him. And it's much more convenient on rides. My youngest son will be carrying one on our upcoming trip if he expects to take his cell phone with him.

I use a fanny pack. Sunglasses, camera, driver's licence, credit card, phone, and some zip lock bags for rain/wet rides.

My DH has a small backpack from REI. It is meant to be comfortable good for hiking. We have a deal. Most of the year, I carry everything around in my purse. At Disney, he carries my stuff!

Something small & light weight so my husband can carry his own possessions (glasses, poncho), but doesn't look feminine. I have a small cross body bag for my items, but I don't want to be weighted down by carrying his too. Thank you.

Have you ever heard of the pouch plus. It's a product by Lori Grenier ( shark tank) sold on Qvc
It is a pouch big enough for a cell, cc, cash The BEST part is that it is magnetic! No belt type system. It comes in solid black. I use it and it is excellent for exercising and the magnets are strong, it's secure functional and priced reasonable too.
There are pix of it and even a video. Good luck!

search amazon for "military tech bag" and you'll see tons of options that pop up that would fit this well. that's how i found the bags I use.. I have a few and all are great depending on what I want to carry with me that day.

from there you'll find some keywords in things that pop up if you want to widen your search.

May man uses a sling style bag - his is either by Eagle Creek or Victorinox (I can't remember which). It is black and simple, and just the right size for the little things like wallet, glasses, sunscreen, protein bars, water bottle... it is easy to carry and small enough to stash under his feet on all the rides.

I use a backpack that is so lightweight that when empty, it can ball up so small that it can fit in my pocket. I got it a few years ago in the camping section at Wal-Mart for about 8 bucks I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter