DavIfer 10.6.12* at home Disney Magical wedding

So after my long awaited appointment at Alfred Angelo, I walk in & find out that my appointment was never really made. It was more of a submission to have someone call me to make an appointment, which nobody ever did, but they did for everyone else on the list? Awesome! :scared1:

The manager then precedes to basically say it's not their fault & that I have to come back another day, etc etc. Which I then become super frazzled, due to the fact that I just drove an hour! Rawr! ***. But then a super sweet sales woman comes over & says don't worry I'll take her for a bit. Yay!:banana:

I ended up only trying on a few of the Disney dresses before her next appointment showed up. (which she was a half hour late for, woops! She liked me more anyway haha) My top 3 contenders are Belle, Aurora, & Snow White. Belle & Aurora just need a smidge more pixie dust for me! :wizard:
I made an appointment to go back in a few weeks to try on again & to try on more dresses. I'm really waiting for this wow moment to happen but it's just not? ***!
I tried on the Ariel dress.. it is GORGEOUS! But I won't be able to move in it I don't think? When I go back & have a more relaxed appointment I proooomise to take pics of them all. I just couldn't with all of the stress that went down. I have a headache still from it all. :eek: This sucks.

So Feb 2 I'm back at it again. With Alfred Angelo at least. lol. I hate dress shopping. =[ I need to find that special dress with all elements in one! Maybe I need my MOH to come with to be my good luck charm??

popcorn:: Tuning in, awesome ideas. I love your Will you be my bridesmaid? ideas it's so cute and original. My favorite monograms are the ones with Ariel and Prince Eric, reminds me of your profile picture :) You will definitely have to post some pictures of you in the Disney dresses, I have only seen pictures of them it will be nice to see them in action, oh and it is never too early to begin looking at dresses, you could end up finding some your really like at a really good price, it's never too early to have fun and to look like and feel like a princess princess: Have you booked your Disneymoon yet? What kind of hotels are you thinking about? Congratz on your engagement!

popcorn:: Tuning in, awesome ideas. I love your Will you be my bridesmaid? ideas it's so cute and original. My favorite monograms are the ones with Ariel and Prince Eric, reminds me of your profile picture :) You will definitely have to post some pictures of you in the Disney dresses, I have only seen pictures of them it will be nice to see them in action, oh and it is never too early to begin looking at dresses, you could end up finding some your really like at a really good price, it's never too early to have fun and to look like and feel like a princess princess: Have you booked your Disneymoon yet? What kind of hotels are you thinking about? Congratz on your engagement!

Thanks! =] So far the 3 girls who have received their lil VinylMaids have LOVED them. =] They were like these are so you it's not even funny! haha. ;D
I think we're going to use the Ariel & Eric monogram for some of the less formal things, & the Mickey/Minnie kissing silhouette for everything else. I know DF loves the Mickey/Minnie one. =]
We haven't booked our DisneyMoon just yet.. we're looking into the Cruise & 4 days in the parks. =] I wanna stay at the Poly, Port Orleans, or Contemporary. lol. All depending on our budget for the honeymoon! =] He's paying. I'll pay for my airfare & extras. But he offered to do everything else. hehe. He is the greatest! :cloud9:

Everyday I realize more & more how lucky I really am..

This weekend we went to the mall to meet up with my Maid of Honor ( I was asking her that day! ). While we were there I had to run into Hallmark & Dave had said he needed to run to the store. Well later when we meet up he has a bag from Kay jewelers! Tells me it's my Valentine's Day gift but that he just wants me to have it now & he'll get something else for V Day! I was like I can't do that! Just stop!

The boy can't hold onto anything! lol. When we had left he gave it to me again & I gave in.. I opened it to find this..
171153707_MV_LG.jpg

It's gorgeous. & matches my ring! That's why he bought it! Oh how I love him so. <3 :cloud9: :love:

My mom told him he's making me more of a spoiled brat than I already am! lol. =X woops! ha.

& btw, my MOH got SOOOO excited when I asked her! =]:yay:

Everyday I realize more & more how lucky I really am..

This weekend we went to the mall to meet up with my Maid of Honor ( I was asking her that day! ). While we were there I had to run into Hallmark & Dave had said he needed to run to the store. Well later when we meet up he has a bag from Kay jewelers! Tells me it's my Valentine's Day gift but that he just wants me to have it now & he'll get something else for V Day! I was like I can't do that! Just stop!

The boy can't hold onto anything! lol. When we had left he gave it to me again & I gave in.. I opened it to find this..
171153707_MV_LG.jpg

It's gorgeous. & matches my ring! That's why he bought it! Oh how I love him so. <3 :cloud9: :love:

My mom told him he's making me more of a spoiled brat than I already am! lol. =X woops! ha.

& btw, my MOH got SOOOO excited when I asked her! =]:yay:

Awww how cute! It's super gorgeous. What a sweet heart he is :) Seriously what is with men, mine can't hold onto a good surprise either, last Christmas DF gave me my Christmas presents two weeks early, lol, I guess that is just what makes them wonderful :goodvibes

Awww how cute! It's super gorgeous. What a sweet heart he is :) Seriously what is with men, mine can't hold onto a good surprise either, last Christmas DF gave me my Christmas presents two weeks early, lol, I guess that is just what makes them wonderful :goodvibes

Haha I have the opposite problem - he will buy a present months in advance and then taunt me about it, saying "I got you the greatest Christmas gift"... and it's still two months before he lets me open it! :headache:

Haha I have the opposite problem - he will buy a present months in advance and then taunt me about it, saying "I got you the greatest Christmas gift"... and it's still two months before he lets me open it! :headache:

Same here. I'm the one who cant keep a surprise :rotfl:

Aw! hehe. I was shocked for Christmas that he held onto my gift for so long, but he did the whole taunting thing too! lol. I guess he's got the good & the bad side to it! lol.

But the engagement ring.. Idk how.. but he held onto it for 3 months!! Crazy?! But once he asked my dad formally for permission.. it was done. lol. 3 days later he proposed! I was like David! Shoulda wait to ask Dad until right before Disney! Duh! lol

Aw! hehe. I was shocked for Christmas that he held onto my gift for so long, but he did the whole taunting thing too! lol. I guess he's got the good & the bad side to it! lol.

But the engagement ring.. Idk how.. but he held onto it for 3 months!! Crazy?! But once he asked my dad formally for permission.. it was done. lol. 3 days later he proposed! I was like David! Shoulda wait to ask Dad until right before Disney! Duh! lol

Haha I know - kinda glad I didn't have to be the one to propose because I wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret very long! DF proposed to me while we were on a cruise, and he did it on the last night we were there - I don't know how he held onto the ring and waited the full seven days of the cruise without going crazy - I would've had to do it the first day we were there!

Haha I know - kinda glad I didn't have to be the one to propose because I wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret very long! DF proposed to me while we were on a cruise, and he did it on the last night we were there - I don't know how he held onto the ring and waited the full seven days of the cruise without going crazy - I would've had to do it the first day we were there!

Oh wow! Good for him. =] He wanted to propose Thursday when we were in Disney & we got there on Monday.. right after the Holiday Wishes fireworks! I told him he coulda proposed twice!

Does anybody know where I can find GOOD quality cute little Mickey & Minnie graphics? I wanna use it for some stuff for the flower girl & ring bearers. =] Plus I wanna make a few suprises for my Mom. =] Thanks!

So we never realized it but my tattoo is kinda just like our inspiration for our wedding theme, etc, it has the pixie dust & their hidden Mickeys! ;D
007.jpg

I LOVE your tattoos!!!! SOOOO much! :)

I am totally saving up to get a mickey head on my foot- and not to mention my other like 5 ideas for more tattoos!

I LOVE your tattoos!!!! SOOOO much! :)

I am totally saving up to get a mickey head on my foot- and not to mention my other like 5 ideas for more tattoos!

Haha, they are super addicting! And will say that the foot is the worst pain ever.

I have 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' on my hip too!
Have an appointment for a Cheshire Cat quote on my other hip but may have to cancel until further notice due to $$ issues? And once the wedding is over.. Doing a HUGE Ariel piece on my back! =] So stoked!

Haha, they are super addicting! And will say that the foot is the worst pain ever.

I have 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' on my hip too!
Have an appointment for a Cheshire Cat quote on my other hip but may have to cancel until further notice due to $$ issues? And once the wedding is over.. Doing a HUGE Ariel piece on my back! =] So stoked!

Agreed! I have one on my foot as well and OUCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter