Dates Announced for F&GF 2010

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by wayneg, Nov 5, 2009.

1. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. scottishgirl87

scottishgirl87 DIS Veteran

Wooo will catch the last few days of it! Although not really my type of thing it'll be nice to see :)

4. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

Even though I have been in the flower business for 27 years I still don't like gardening. Just great to see some of the displays they do. A few here from this year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Scrap_Vamp

Scrap_Vamp DIS Veteran

We loved the Flower and Garden Festival in 2006 - would probably enjoy it even more now as, even though we could never imagine it happening, we have finally got into gardening :lmao:

Unfortunately the only school holiday in that time is Easter, and I don't like the idea of being there at such a busy (and expensive!) time...will just have to time my babies right when I have them so we can go back during my maternity leave, lol!

6. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

Looking forward to this again.

Myself and my Mum are keen gardeners and when I was over there in April 08 I just adored the F&GF. Such wonderful displays.

My Mum's never seen the displays before so I'm looking forwards to her being able to see them too, she won't know where to run first! :rotfl:

7. ~Piglet~

~Piglet~ DIS Veteran

I'm looking forward to seeing this again too, there were some great displays when we were there in 2005 :goodvibes