1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Date Night?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by michygoomy, May 19, 2013.

1. michygoomy

michygoomy DIS Veteran

Any recommendations for date night for DH and I? We really miss the Adventurer's Club & comedy club. :guilty:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WDWFANCBIIIME

WDWFANCBIIIME DIS Veteran

Flying Fish, Artist Pint, and Jiko are all superb restaurants and would all be good for a date night :thumbsup2

4. Karabee

Karabee DIS Veteran

Citricos is also another great one. It feels very "adult" and the food and service are always incredible.

5. disnmooner2013

disnmooner2013 DIS Veteran

I would chose Bluezoo then you are real close to Jellyrolls afterwards.

6. tarheelmjfan

tarheelmjfan <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

It sounds like you're looking for something like Jellyrolls https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/boardwalk/jellyrolls/. It has entertainment combined with alcohol. The Boardwalk area has some great restaurants, if you're interested in a nice meal before heading to the club. My personal favorite is bluezoo at S/D. If you prefer a more casual meal, ESPN & Big River Grill are nearby. It's been years since we've eaten at ESPN & have never eaten at BRG, so I can't offer a personal opinion on the food.

:laughing: It looks like disnmooner & I were on the same track. He/she just types faster. That's what I get for being distracted by the ballgame. :p

7. disneymd33

disneymd33 Real-life Pirate

We did this for a date night. The food and service was incredible. There's a very nice little lounge hidden next door behind the orchestra. We had drinks before dinner there and enjoyed the music. After dinner we went to see Cirque, then stopped for ice cream at DTD for dessert. It was a great time and a date night we will always remember!