Date Night at Downtown Disney

Alexi

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster.

Some friends and I are going to WDW in about a month, and though for most of it we'll be travelling as a group, we've decided that on the one evening we're visiting DD, we're going to split up. That means that my boyfriend and I have basically a date night by ourselves! :lovestruc

Any advice on things to do/eat/check out while we're there? We're both over 21 and we have the Disney QS Dining Plan.

Also, any thoughts on Disney Quest?

Thanks

Have you ever been to Circe? It is amazing!!! Like nothing ever seen before. Just a thought... Also, what PP said about Disney Quest. It will be going bye bye soon... Whatever you do, enjoy!

Cirque is cool as well as Splitsville and Raglan Road. Just FYI, Splitsville is very pricey for bowling even by Disney standards. Overall it is a pretty fun spot to check out, though. Our favourite in DTD is Raglan Road as of right now. Great atmosphere & always a "cheerful" crowd in there as the night progresses.

The Boathouse is also a nice spot to hang out in the bar that sits out over the water and there is always a live band of some sort right next to The Boathouse that you can hear from the waterside bar. The Lava Lounge is the outside bar at Rain Forrest Cafe and can be fun as well. It sits next to the water as well and offers a good view at night time & again can get busy at night as well.

We typically hang out at Raglan Road or The Boathouse these days. Best two spots to me at DTD to just chill out & relax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter