Date help for trip

katmiller79

Mouseketeer
Im not quite sure how to plan this w/ our driving schedule.
okay we are planning on driving to Disney.
Its a 16 hour drive. one way.
We would like for our stay to be Sunday-friday for that week.
SO..
when do we book our dates for the hotels ?
Sunday to check in ?If we leave at 4am that puts us getting there at disney at 7ish pm.
Or should we leave earlier ? Id like to do as much driving w/ the kids sleeping as I can. lol.
especially the baby. (she will be 1 yr old)
Also we would like to drive back the next Saturday , so do we check out saturday morning ?
how do I book the reservation dates for this ?
HELP lol.
So far Ive got September 13-20th. Is that right ? Or do I need to move my dates around ?
thanks for the help.Im starting to buckle down on planning and getting this all worked out.

Well…if you plan on making the drive all in 1 day, I would still recommend staying on the property. If you are planning on trying to get the dinning plan for free, make your reservations ASAP. To do this, you must book a package. One thing you can do if you are trying to save $$, Book your package for one less day. Book a room for the last night “room only”. Your park tickets will be good your last full day and when you return to your room, you will only be paying for the last night of stay and you can depart early in the morning without needing the next day tickets. This is what we are doing in July. This could also be done for your first night since you will need the time to relax after the long drive. So this would make it “room only” the first and last night. I hope this isn’t too confusing and helps. Good luck:cool2:

07/2008 POFQ, 07/2008 ASMo, 2007 Off Site, 2007 Off Site, 2006 PC, 2005 CBR, 2005 Off Site, 2004 Off Site, 2003 WL, 2002 ASMo, 2002 Off Site, 2001 AKL, 2000 Off Site, 1999 AS Sport, 1998 POR, 1997 Off Site, 1995 ASM, 1991 Off Site, 1990 Off Site, 1988 Off Site, 1985 Off Site, 1983 Off Site, 1982 Off Site, 1981 Off Site, 1980 Off Site, 1974 FW, 1972 Off Site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter