Date Change!

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Mommy Poppins, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Mommy Poppins

Mommy Poppins <font color=00CCCC>Admitted Disneyholic - No Cure

We've now changed our vow renewal to May 1, 2006. So, we've lost about 2 months in the planning process (and me in the losing weight process!). But, I'm happy about going in late April/early May than I would have been in mid-June due to less crowds and heat!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 952LisaR

952LisaR Mouseketeer

I think you made a good change - Early May is much better than late June due to weather and crowds. I think the Epcot flower festival might be going on and maybe even starwars weekends. Congrats and have fun.

4. Mary626

Mary626 DIS Veteran

I so wish the star wars weekends were in April! My fiance and I are huge star wars fans, and so are a lot of the guests we are inviting.. but I didn't want our wedding in May because that is when both of our birthdays are. Didnt' want our anniversary in the same month as our birthdays!

But yes I agree May is much better then June! Though I do here you on having 2 less months to lose weight - I am losing as fast and as much as I possibly can before April 24th! I feel like I am racing against the clock!

5. kegafford

kegafford Mouseketeer

Congrats Happy planning :)

6. DIZNYCHERYL

DIZNYCHERYL Mouseketeer

We picked April 25th at Sunset Pointe considering crowds and the Flower & Garden Festival. I too understand trying to have as long as possible to lose the weight to look like a princess! princess: I have lost 105 pounds in a little over a year and still going for more.