Dare we Dream for a New Special Offer?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by scrappinginontario, Oct 5, 2012.

1. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario DIS Veteran

Just found out that the reservation system will be down from 5pm Monday, October 8th through the afternoon of Tuesday, October 9th?

Dare we dream that they're brining out new offers for 2013? :cheer2: Since all the current offers end in December (or earlier) of this year I'd hope we'd see something for 2013 soon!

I'm helping a couple of friends book trips and special offers would be awesome!!

Time will tell.... :hourglass

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. princessap

princessap DIS Veteran

New offer for general public is to come out October 10th!

4. ADisneyQueen

ADisneyQueen DIS Veteran

There is already an offer out for Jan- March 7th. Right now it is open to Disney Visa cardholders and will be gp on Oct. 10th.

5. scrappinginontario

Great news! Thanks! Are there any details about this offer you are able to share? I'm helping a friend book a trip in late February and hoping something will be available for February 27th - March 3rd.

TIA!

6. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

7. scrappinginontario

Thanks so much! That was very helpful!

8. turnlisa

turnlisa DIS Veteran

The outage is to enhance the reservation system. Unfortunately, it's not for a new deal. The current deal is being made public but it's not the cause of the outage.

9. ssleblanc

ssleblanc How many posts until I'm not a Mouseketeer anymore

It would be nice if part of the system update is to fix the reservations on the website. I still can't get my restaurant reservations to show up with my hotel reservations. For months. It just keeps saying that the website is currently experiencing problems and to check back ...