Dare to Dream - Disney on Ice Show Shirts

they were awesome!!! the girls loved them!!! Abby insisted on wearing hers to school today even though she wore it all day yesterday, lol!

the show was amazing! I loved it as much as the kids..when Cinderella got her gown ripped off, Abby cried but didn't understand why & said "mommy, my eyes are dripping..." it was so touching <3

thanks again!! we got several compliments!! :)

Hi! I am desperate to find someone to help me with things for my oldest daughter's 5th birthday! We are taking a few girls from her class to Disney on Ice on February 8th. I would love to make activity books as their party gift. I'm hoping you could do this design with the girls' names in the center as the cover of the activity book. I think it would look even better if the center was a shade of the blue instead of the white and the names in a darker blue maybe too? Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/m...pg.html?&_suid=138896366856205417018585468659

Just to let you know, this is a very old thread. It is against the rules to post on a completed thread and this designer has not been online since Sept.

I didn't realize this designer hasn't been online since September! Nor did I realize there was a rule on posting on closed posts. I didn't even realize a post was considered closed... Sorry! I suspect I've had many faux pas on here! Thanks for letting me know. What is the best way to have someone do this for me?

I believe the rule is once the original posters request is fulfilled the post is considered completed and a new requester should not post on the thread because their request could be missed by the designer as we often do not revisit completed threads.
To request a design you can make your own thread listing exactly what you are looking for be sure to post a need date or post a request on an active designers thread but double posting for the same request items is not permitted so do one or the other but not both. Hope this helps :thumbsup2

EDIT** I see you posted your own thread so you figured out exactly the right thing to do :goodvibes

I read the rules sticky! Thank you!!! The 'closed thread' didn't make sense until right now. I guess I just assumed that if I could reply on a thread it was still active. I'm in disney overload if there is such a thing. Planning a trip in two weeks and a bday party in 4. All after we just moved two weeks ago! Thanks for all your help, beautiful creativity and willingness to share it with those that can barely even color in a coloring book :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!