Dancing in Vero Beach?

OurMsBrooks

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know of any good places to go out dancing in Vero Beach? DH and I are having a no-kids trip and would love to try a fun place to dance and hang out. I'm thinking a bar on the beach that plays fun Jimmy-Buffetesque stuff. Know anyplace??

Does anybody know of any good places to go out dancing in Vero Beach? DH and I are having a no-kids trip and would love to try a fun place to dance and hang out. I'm thinking a bar on the beach that plays fun Jimmy-Buffetesque stuff. Know anyplace??

Wow... I'm not the dancing kind... I don't know how to.... Hope to take DW to lessons... She would love that...

Maybe, you will be able to tell me/us where to go, after your visit... Truly, let me know about the dancing.

You might look into either the Hurricane Harbor Rest in Sebastian, or the Riverside Cafe in Vero
( http://www.landsharksband.com/Vero_Beach_Riverside_Cafe.htm ).

I believe they both offer live music/dancing most nights.

HTH

Wow... I'm not the dancing kind... I don't know how to.... Hope to take DW to lessons... She would love that...

Maybe, you will be able to tell me/us where to go, after your visit... Truly, let me know about the dancing.

I will let you know when we get back! I don't know if you could call what I do "dancing," exactly, but we sure have fun!

I know Capt Hiram's has dancing when bands play.:cool1: :banana:

I know Capt Hiram's has dancing when bands play.:cool1: :banana:

Excellent. This is the place with tables in the sand, right? I think I've read about it in other VB posts and want to try it out. Thanks for the tip. I am so excited for this trip!

Excellent. This is the place with tables in the sand, right? I think I've read about it in other VB posts and want to try it out. Thanks for the tip. I am so excited for this trip!

Yes this is the place with the sand!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter