Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by LegoMom3, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimmar067

kimmar067 TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!

.....HEY! :mad: Get WITH it! He's 43! :snooty:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kimmar067

....I am SOOOOO angry! :badpc: they took that website away from us at school, so I can no longer listen to it here....or ANY internet radio, for that matter.....:furious:

4. TarzansKat

TarzansKat Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

No offense to Mr. Mean Queen. I'm sure he's perfectly lovely, but that is just too funny. I wonder who she thought was going to take him?

That is just plain wrong!!!!

5. PrincessInOz

PrincessInOz Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!

:(

6. kimmar067

....yeah, well how do you think our music teacher feels? She used internet radio websites all the time in her lesson plans....

7. LegoMom3

LegoMom3 I have just met you and I love you.

Are they taking away Internet altogether?? Because I can understand the distraction some people might have with Facebook or games or the like, but just listening to music, lots of people do that at work. :confused3

8. PrincessInOz

I sure hope not. Where would we be without a little Kimmar fly-by posting from time to time?

9. LegoMom3

Talk about Internet tracking.... I recently searched for car rentals for an upcoming trip. There is now an ad from that site, WITH my dates and location, on almost every page I visit that has ads!! :eek: That's creepy...

Happy Saturday y'all! Have a good one and enjoy the weekend! :banana:

10. kimmar067

....seeeeee? SHE understands......

11. kimmar067

....at school, 1st period is my Prep period, so I usually work on my lesson plans [or read them] and get all the stuff that I need for the day (like any dittos that I've saved) and print them out - you know, stuff like that. I also check my school mail for any memos [meetings, changes in the monthly itinerary, etc.] because, once 2nd period begins, I rarely have a chance for access to a computer, well, with the exception of my lunch period. So, while I'm doing my prep work, I like to listen to one of the Disney stations on live365.com, to put me in a happy mood.....and now that's GONE. :sad:

12. Mean Queen

Mean Queen <font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like

:rotfl2: Oddly, he doesn't find it as funny was we do. The story is we were discussing with his mom what we were going to do with our office after cleaning it out. DH wanted to turn it into a game room and get an air hockey table or something for the room. I said I thought we should turn it into an exercise room and put our stationary bike in there and maybe get a treadmill. DH said we'd have to get one used because we can't afford one but it'd be good to have so he could run even when it got too hot outside. We get home from lunch and get a text from his mom that she bought us a treadmill and it will be delivered on Friday. DH talked to her and she said she didn't want him out running on the streets because someone could come and take him. :lmao: Not that she was worried about heatstroke in the Florida sun, getting hit by a car on a busy road, or any other slightly more reasonable neurosis. She was afraid he'd be taken. :rotfl2:

Since I work for the government, we can't do anything on our computers without it being considered public record. That's why I'm happy to have my iPhone so I can listen to what I want, check FB, and other stuff without it being subject to a public records request.

13. kimmar067

....well, I got a Nook for Christmas, but I can't seem to get that station on it - I tried several times to get the free app, but I can't seem to download it correctly...:confused3 otherwise, I'd bring my Nook to school and use that to listen to live365.com.....

14. kimmar067

...uhhhhh, 'Mama's Boy' much.....?? :scared: but srsly, does your MiL view your DH as a meek, helpless man, that he'd 'get taken'?

15. PaMom001

PaMom001 <marquee><font color=red>Used to be good at dodgin

Or would it be Mean King?

I'll take a 42 yr. old man. :rotfl:

16. LegoMom3

[​IMG]

17. kimmar067

....I know that I wouldn't want to kidnap anyone named Mean King...:scared:

18. Mean Queen

Mean Queen <font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like

She's just a total neurotic. Though many times it works in our favor... like the new treadmill. Other times, it just requires us to not say anything. DH is the baby of the family and his older brother killed himself a few years ago, so I guess it makes her a bit overprotective. :confused3 My step FIL is the same. They bought us a new fridge a few years ago for Christmas, it didn't fit under the cabinets. So he cut my cabinet in half to make it fit. :sad1: His mom felt so bad she decided we had to have the whole kitchen redone. :yay: They are very generous and mean well, so we just deal with the neurosis.

19. kimmar067

.....bring on the neuroses ANY day - I'll take a new kitchen....

20. PrincessInOz

^^

Me too! Bring on the new kitchen.....but what a trade-off!

21. kimmar067

...gotta take the bad with the good.....:confused3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.