Dan Murphy PM'ed me!

J

JulesMom

Now, I really feel a part of DIS!!!

Jules(my DD) is so jealous! She has 8000 posts and hasn't rec'd a PM from him. She has talked to him on the phone though.:bounce: :tongue: :bounce:

Excuse me, JulesMom ~ I pm'd you before Dan did, I believe! ;)

LOL

Dan called Here....TWICE!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks a lot Dan! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now not only does Jules have 8K posts and has talked to you on the phone, but you ALSO pm'ed her!!:p :p :p

You're right KimRaye--you did PM me first. I forwarded them to Jules and she loved it!:) :)

SNIFF SNIFF--little pixie tears falling to the ground WINGS sagging--NO PMs no calls NO NOTHING from DAN THE MAN (or anyone else for that fact ROFL)--I AM JUST GLAD YOUR BACK POSTING!!! BUTTTT ummm Dan do ya see my number creeping up there??? I CAN not wait----you said I COULD DO IT!!!!!!!!

:bounce: What an affect Dan Murphy has on all of us. A PM from him always brings :sunny: into our lives.

HE PMd ME!!!!!! LOL
Yes I got a PM from DAn (after my shamless HINT--heehee)

ANNDDDDDDD helenabear PMd me too!!!!!! What a nice person!!!!

OH yeah and now I KNOW I am in with the crowd--DAN called me NUTS!!!
HE KNOWS ME HE KNOWS ME LOLOL..

Dan is the Man!!!

I can't wait for the next Houston meet, so I can talk to him on the phone!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter