Daily Inspiration for Monday June 17

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by karebear1, Jun 16, 2003.

1. karebear1

karebear1 <font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co

Well- Jiminy is away for a couple of days and asked me to post a daily inspiration for today and tomorrow. I know it won't compare with her brilliance, but I'll give it my best shot!

It's the repetition of affirmations that leads us to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.

Claude M. Bristol

So my question to you is: Do you believe?

2. Fantasia Sam

Fantasia Sam <font color=blue>Has a WDW secret<br><font color=C

Yes!!! I REALLY do believe - I ate out 3 times last week and I still managed to lose 2lb the fact that this has happened has made me really believe that I can lose the weight and I can really believe that the future is looking so bright for me. Also the more I say this the more I believe it.............it's soooo cool :)

3. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

I believe in the power of the WISH board, I believe in the tag fairy, I believe in the power of accountability, I believe I can lose the weight and maintain the loss, I believe in the whoosh fairy, I believe I have the best support system in the world, I believe I'm teaching my children healthy habits as a lifestyle, I believe in the Bloat Fairy (unfortunately), I believe I BELIEVE!!!!!!

4. PRINCESS VIJA

PRINCESS VIJA Viva Latvia!

I believe! It all comes down to that, you need to believe this is the time for you and just do it!

5. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Oooh, that is a good one!!! :) I believe, I believe!!! This has been something I have been working on for several years (changing some deep rooted beliefs to ones that work better for me!) :)

I believe I can do this for the REST of my life!!! :)