Daily Fix Re: Hall of Presidents - No Politics Please

Nobody has asked this question yet: what will they have 45 say, and will it be his true-to-life way of speaking, or will it be scripted?

Tonight I had a dessert that was Peanut Butter Pie ON TOP of a chocolate brownie crust and it got me like IMG_5494.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5494.JPG
    IMG_5494.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 1

And yet, he only has 2 rings. Poor boy. Maybe one day he will join the big leagues. ;)

Well, considering the other main teams I root for are the Mets and the Knicks who have won bupkiss over the past 30 years, I'll take those two rings Eli got .... I partly just find it amusing that of all the great players and teams the Patriots have beaten it is Eli and his goofy faces that are 2-0 against the greatest QB/Coach combo in NFL history

Well, considering the other main teams I root for are the Mets and the Knicks who have won bupkiss over the past 30 years, I'll take those two rings Eli got .... I partly just find it amusing that of all the great players and teams the Patriots have beaten it is Eli and his goofy faces that are 2-0 against the greatest QB/Coach combo in NFL history

Hey, I'm a Lions fan. So no judgement!!!

@KingLlama - Now that peanut butter pie sounds GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! :)

(If you have it, and would like to share, I'd love to have that recipe!) :)

Nobody has asked this question yet: what will they have 45 say, and will it be his true-to-life way of speaking, or will it be scripted?
the last there too speak (only ones other then lincoln) all had their speeches co written by disney and their speech writers. I don't think Disye would want anything that a guest would find offensive to anyone in the parks.

I was sad to see the article Charles posted today, that petition along with this one the OP began this thread with seems like there a group who wants Disney to give Trump a big middle finger any way it can.
I don't get it. What does Disney gain from that? My absolutely main concern is the safety and security of the parks. Hate or love Trump, Disney needs the help of local first responders, the states they reside in and agencies of the federal government to prevent and manage potential terrorist attacks. An attack on Disney parks would break the hearts of half the country. Any terrorist (domestic or foreign) with half a brain knows that.
I was disappointing Iger skipped a chance to meet with Trump last week. I don't know why Bob Iger doesn't just say, look we may or may not agree with him, but we not only want to adovocate after our business interests, our long term financial interests but we will work with local and federal governments because the safety of our guests, our employees and our parks is our primary concern. Diseny can lobby for sensible, meaningful homeland policies that help protect them. It's not at all like Uber, I dislike the comparison in the article, Disney has very two precious and irreplaceable American landmarks.
You can all return to your pie and cake discussion.

The presidential speech didn't seem to be controversial before but now we have new president suddenly there is some concern. Not the open mindedness I would expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter