Dad says we can't go to Disney this year.. Didn't last long did it? Pre-Trip Report.

Tinkerbellgal

and at last I see the light
Woooo
We're going back :thumbsup2
And actully we have
2 TRIPS planned this year
:D:D:D:D
The first of course is WDW on the 27th June untill the we return on the 12th leaving on the 11th.
The second is a 15th birthday trip for me at DLP with my best friend, my mum and my dad.
Hahaha.
So a little bit of background on the disney mad family as everyone calls us :rotfl:
This would be the 6th trip for me, my mum and my dad and the 7th trip for my older sister. She went with my granny back in 1995 when I was only 1, my granny wanted to take me someday but sadly we lost her when I was only 4.
The first trip was back in November 2001, then every other year normally up untill our most recent trip in December 2007, in which we took my other gran. We have stayed twice offsite in our first two trips and CBR on our 3rd trip and the most recent two in the wonderful WL, which is where we shall be staying again.
I shall explain the cast later on this evening
:D
Thanks.
Sarah xoxo

Great start to your report :thumbsup2 I spent my 18th at DLP and it was wonderful - I'm sure your birthday will be too :wizard:

Awk thank you for everything said

So the cast is as follows..

Me, Sarah :upsidedow (14)
I'm the one you come to if you want information on anything to do with the Disney Channel in any way:rotfl: I spend way too much time listening to music, and singing. I wanna be in HSM ok :rotfl: Leave me alone.
Most suitable disney or pixar character - Tinkerbell :-)

Helen :teacher: (17)
She's the bossy one of the family. I'm gonna get killed for saying that.. :rotfl: She can go from ANY where in the park and get to some where else, without using a map, scary stuff I know.
Most suitable disney or pixar character - Violet :-)

Mum, Kathryn :laundy: (40+)
She's the other bossy one, its where my sister gets it. Likes to have everything on time. She usually likes to know everything that is planned, and is now getting used to me and Helens' language.
Most suitable disney or pixar character - Pooh, Tiger or Rabbit.

Dad, Michael :wizard: (40+)
:rotfl: My dad is awesome. He's the only one that will sit on the phone for 30 mins trying to get ADRs :rotfl: Likes to make colour coded plans for my amusment. I'm amused by anything, seriously. :rotfl:
Most suitable disney or pixar charcater - Buzz Lightyear or Mickey himself.

So yes :rotfl:
That would be us. I will add some more information about my best friend Sandra nearer October :rotfl: And I shall add some information about ADR etc later on and give you a ruff idea of our plan, also I will try and give you some idea of our scottish/teenage language :rotfl:
Thank you once again.
And do try and stay with me
Sarah xoxo

Sounds like its gonna be a great trip :)

And a bonus trip to DLRP too ;)

thinking about ADRs is the best part of planning for me - looking forward to hearing where you will be picking

Sound like there's going to be lots of fun to come :goodvibes
Good start :thumbsup2

Great start to your report :thumbsup2 I spent my 18th at DLP and it was wonderful - I'm sure your birthday will be too :wizard:

Haha
Thank you
:-)
I have spent my birthday there before hand.
It was either my 10th or my 11th.
I have the memory of a gold fish seriously :rolleyes1
My sister, is lucky though.
She spent her emmm 14th? or 13th? birthday at WDW, lucky.
But I refuse to go there for my birthday.
I would miss a week of school.
:laughing:
Sarah xoxo

sound like you r going to have 2 great trips
great start to your TR

Great start to your PTR Sarah. :thumbsup2

I spent my birthday in DLRP last June.....although I am not going to tell you what age it was...... :teacher: multiply yours by 2 + add a few more. :rolleyes1

I am looking forward to hearing more about your plans. :goodvibes

Haha
Thank you
:-)
I have spent my birthday there before hand.
It was either my 10th or my 11th.
I have the memory of a gold fish seriously :rolleyes1
My sister, is lucky though.
She spent her emmm 14th? or 13th? birthday at WDW, lucky.
But I refuse to go there for my birthday.
I would miss a week of school.
Sarah xoxo

I would've loved to miss a week of school at your age! :cool1:
I can't go to WDW for my b'day either - Florida is far too hot for me in July!! :headache:

Can't wait to hear the rest! You're going almost the exact same dates we went in 2008, making me very jealous! I looked at spending my 19th in DLP in 2 weeks time but there's a french public holiday the day before, it would have been a nightmare, I was gutted!! :( I will go though, maybe for my 21st... that's parent permitting, my last year uni exams will be around that time too!! :rotfl:

Howdy hey hey
Miss me?
Bet you guys did
LOL
I make myself laugh :laughing:

Anywayy.
Here is the plan.
I managed to find it in the living room under a huge lot of papers.
Oh dear.
Almost lost it

Okay so here we go

Saturday 27th June - Flights are at 9.00 am from Edinbrugh, this means leaving house at around 5.00 am, hopefully my boyfriend (Shaun, my dad likes to call him Shaun the Sheep. LOL) will be up here at 4.30 am to say goodbye to me :lovestruc Bless him. Helens' boyfriend will not be there since he will still be in Zante, gutted for her. We are stopping of in New York at 11.30 am their time and should be in Orlando at around 5.30 their time. Which would mean it'll be about 10.30 pm back home, so unless I phone him really quickly when i'm down there, they'll be no chance of speaking to him on that day. After everything, we will drive down to the WDW gates, and I shall know that I am back home :wizard: After dropping off our bags at WL, we shall travel to downtown for our new tradition of eating at EOS :)

Sunday 28th June - Magic Kingdom all day, with California Grill at 6.00 pm.

Monday 29h June - Animal Kingdom all day, with hopefully, Yak and Yeti for lunch.

Tuesday 30th June - Waterpark planned for the morning, then Hollywood Studios for the afternoon and evening.

Wednesday 1st July - Shopping :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: All day :D :D :D When you have two teenage girls, this is probobly a must LOL

Thursday 2nd July - Seaworld all day with Fantasmic in the evening, 50's Prime Time Cafe at 6.40 pm, this could change depending if we can get FDP.

Friday 3rd July - Nothing planned yet.

Saturday 4th July - Rest in WL in the morning, Epcot the rest of the day, with dinner at Le Cellier and 6.30 pm.

Sunday 5th July - More shopping :D :D :D :woohoo: Possibly Seaworld in the evening, this may change, the last time we tried this, we got stuck in a crash.. :S

Monday 6th July - Tours :) Helen and Dad doing Back Stage Magic, i'm still too young :headache:
Mum and me doing Mickey's Milestones :), dinner at Chef Mickey's at 6.35 pm

Tuesday 7th July - Nothing planned.

Wednesday 8th July - See above.

Thursday 9th July - Epcot in the morning due to Akerhaus breakfastat 9.15 am. Nothing planned for rest of the day.

Friday 10th July - Nothing planned for the morning/afternoon, but we shall finish with dinner at LTT, at 7.30 pm, this has been a tradition since our first trip so :) Gotta keep to it :woohoo:

Saturday 11th July - After a fun two weeks, time to return home, MK in the morning before flight from Orlando at 2.30, arrive in New York at 5.30 their time. Leave at 10 so should arrive back into Edinbrugh at 10am. Shaun should be waiting at the door for when I come back. :rotfl: He's promised me ;)

So yes that is the general plan, it probobly will change, we don't plan everything down to the second. :rolleyes1 During the two weeks, Shaun will have phoned around 5 times maybe. I told him about the price of phoning me and he kinda flipped :rotfl:
£8 a min isn't that much :confused3 :laughing:

Any questions? :laughing:
Sarah xoxo

No questions Sarah, but I did enjoy reading your update. You come across as being so happy.:goodvibes It's an exciting time the lead up to the holidays isn't it? We go down to Manchester Airport on 19th July and fly on 20th so going just after you. Just enough time for you to tell me all about your trip before I go.

Sounds like a great trip, and I love your enthusiasm for it all, its making me excited for you :)

EOS and Cali Grill on the first 2 days, I'm so jealous.

Now if you're anything like me you'll already have browsed the menus and you'll kno exactly what you're gonna be ordering already......

sounds like you will have a great time.

susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!