d32 convention questions

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
It is now June so the convention is coming up quickly. j:hyper2:. For those who attended in the past how does this convention work? Do they mail your tickets to you or do you print them off before I go? Is there a guide book that will help you plan on what panels you want to attend before you go? I am ready to go into planning mode. My son and I will be going to the parks each day so we can see the 60th celebration things, we are very excited about that. Thanks for your help. I am excited to see my 13 year old son to be so excited for this convention. I am sure he will enjoy it.

The confirmation email says they will send your tickets to you within one month of the event. I don't remember exactly when we got them last time, just make sure your address is correct on the confirmation.

The schedule doesn't usually come out until about a week before, it will be on the website. They do have a summary of the events that will be in the main Hall on their website, but not specific times yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter