Cypress Pointe Resort/Grand Villas

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by 50 years Too!, Jun 27, 2006.

1. 50 years Too!

50 years Too! DIS Veteran

Has anyone stayed at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas?
    We have a 3 bedroom rented for an amazing price (in my opinion).
    A little concerned it might be too good to be true.
    Worried it might not be as nice as it sounds.
    Thanks for any feedback.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dis-happy

dis-happy DIS Veteran

Thanks to the DIS we stayed at CPGV and LOVED it! It's now our favorite off-site place to stay (especially when avoiding the weekends at DVC). The place is huge, the kitchen is well equipped, the master bath and tub is great (you'll have 2 mbr in the 3 br villa), big tv and dvd player, screened porch with table and chairs, volcano pool for the kids. No need to worry. :sunny:

How much is your great price and where did you book it? We've always used hotelkingdom, so just wondering.

4. klynn

klynn DIS Veteran

You'll love the location! We've stayed in a 3BR at CPGV and thought it was wonderful!

5. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

hopefully these pictures will help

www.cypresspointe2.com

it is nice - I am staying in other half Cypress pointe this Dec in a 3-bedroom.

hope you love it!!

6. summfam4

summfam4 Mouseketeer

We love it! Everyone we have recommended CPGV to have also loved it.

7. ReallyFunMom

ReallyFunMom DIS Veteran

Its very nice, please let us know if you got a cheaper rate than the 136/night thru hotelkingdom. Thanks.

8. 50 years Too!

50 years Too! DIS Veteran

Thank you all for your response.
    I am really excited to stay now.
    We are staying DVC for a week, but didn't want to have to use weekend points for our arrival, since we aren't doing DW when we first arrive.
    I got it through Hotel Kingdom at $141 during Easter week.
    Deb :cloud9:

9. PA DISNEYLOVER

PA DISNEYLOVER Mouseketeer

We just got back from a week at Cypress Pointe. We LOVED it. The kids loved the volcano pool and our 3 bedroom was very nice and clean. My 2 daughters shared the lock out room and thought that it was the coolest thing ever.

We stay one night at the Yacht Club after we checked out and the kids kept saying that they wish we were back at the condo.

10. newnana

newnana Earning My Ears

My family stayed there last June. Its wonderful. You will definitely not be dissappointed.

11. Dizzy for Dsny

Dizzy for Dsny Crazy for my Garden!

My friends returned from staying there in early June and they had a great stay. They said there was more than enough room and very close drive to WDW. After trying to convince to stay onsite, they said they won't their next trip because they really enjoyed Cypress Pointe! You can't beat that great price too for all you get!

Have a great trip!

12. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

We have a two bedroom villa for the night before we check into our disney resort thanks to all my friends here on DIS! Thanks guys we got an awesome price of $93!