Cyber deals what did u get?

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
DD got gray bear claw boots from Macys. And bowling shoes from dicks sporting. And two assassin creeds xbox games from walmart $16.50 ish each for DS. Walmarts site kept not adding to cart.

I bought myself some more Fiestaware from Macy's, but other than that, nothing. There wasn't anything I had to buy today.

Bought DD18 a Christmas present at Vera Bradley's 50% off sale. A large duffel bag she has been wanting. And got free shipping too.

I bought DD15 a couple pairs of jeans at Target. With a sale and their added 15% off, the deal was basically the same as I would have gotten with their 40% off sale most of the weekend, but DD didn't mention she wanted some new ones until yesterday :rolleyes: And I might have gotten the wrong size (she has the same jeans already I just don't remember what size we got before!), so they may very well end up returned.

Fighting Target's website issues wasn't fun. So I haven't done any other Cyber Monday sales, although I did buy cat food, cat litter and a gift card through Amazon PrimeNow to take advantage of a $20 off $50 coupon I had PLUS the $15 off $60 AmEx Deal. And I bought a Walmart gift card to take advantage of another AmEx deal. But none of those things were special Cyber Monday deals, I just took advantage of them today because I am bored at work. :rolleyes1

Another one here who fought and struggled with Targets website. Called their 1-800 for assistance and an automated message said they "were upgrading the system, call back later." Saw on the news all the troubles Target had with Cyber Monday. It wasn't until my husband came home (8p.m. PST) that we were able to purchase. He's an IT guy and was able to "back door" and get our purchase thru. So happy it worked out. It was for an IPOD touch in blue that my daughter wants more than anything for Christmas. Really wanted to get thru Target because it ended up costing only $78 out of pocket, after discounts and our $200 gift card from purchasing a phone a month ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter