Cvs weekly 8/9-8/16

Thanks Lana Jae! Pretty good they don't expire until 8/22. That's good cuz I'm not sure I have$50 worth of stuff to even buy this week!

BREAKING News (lol): Everyone can get a $5/25 coupon at CVS.com.

• On the main page there is a box that has 4 sections that rotate, one is for taking a Ready-Fill Quiz.
  • Take the quiz and you'll be able to print a coupon, print one for each card you have (its a one-time use coupon per card).
  • If you have more than 1 computer, take the quiz on a different computer and a new code will be generated, print one for each card you have.

Lana you never seem to amaze me! Thanks for being so kind and sharing with all of us.:cool1:

I got my candy today!! :cool1:

I got 60 candy bars, 1 H&S Shampoo, 1 Suave for men body wash, 1 gallon of milk, 1 package of Bic mechanical pencils, and 1 bag of baked lays chips. I used the 4/20 and the 5/25 from cvs.com, $33.50 in coupons, and about $3 ECBs, and I got back $12 ECBs!! I guess I should also mention that I bought coupons for the candy sale on ebay for $4.77, but I'm soooo happy about my bag of candy!

Glad all of us have a coupon to use, too bad it we couldn't get it last week or the week before! I came up with $20.99 for tomorrow, but not $25 yet. I'm getting the makeup and three 7-Up 12-packs and using 3 of these $1 coupons (picture shows Cherry but coupon says "any" - I think this is an IE link): http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qepdfav8114598&bt=vi&o=56157&c=JD&p=oLzSifnQ

ShiPoo - whenever any of them tell you that, take the add this week and point to the "just for asking" section. Both Woodbury stores will give you one anytime you are there when Craig is working at the new store or Luke at the old store. Don't know why the stores are being stingy with these.

Great job JustMickey!!! That was the best candy deal with those coupons, wish I had thought ahead, but it's really the last thing we need here.

I spent the first part of the week rolling and rolling at Walgreens and the last 2 days I've been doing a grocery store deal that's spend $30, get $15 and I've been getting close to even money, even ahead on some things. Only paying (after counting the $15 to use later) 25¢ a box for Kix and Honey Nut Cheerios, 25¢ a bag for any kind of Chex mix, 25¢ for tubs of frosting, 35¢ for cookie mix and -25¢ for Wishbone/Western dressing. All the coupons were printed at coupons.com and smartsource.com except for the dressing coupons. I have $75 in free groceries for the next 2 weeks now.

I got hassled terrible for IPs on that deal twice yesterday even after showing them that each coupon was water-marked and had it's own serial number. Left both stores feeling rotten about the whole thing and then I had this thought: What if people legitimately print IP coupons and then the store employees copy them to use and then blame it on the customer? I know that's paranoid, but after being treated so badly, I started to wonder why they were so mean. We have 4 computers that are networked in our house to a laser printer (my husband is a programmer and I was a database developer until I got sick so we've always had many computers).

Lana Jae you make a fine point. A lot of times store employees are the more crooked ones. They have closer access to the merchandise and monies. It's like the waiters and waitresses that were stealing people's credit cards by scanning them in a separate scanner they kept in the back or in their aprons. They were working their legit jobs. And when you paid for your dinner and they went back to ring it up they slid it thru their own scanner first and got your info. Sneaky.

I did that supermarket deal too (spend $30 get 15 mine was at Shaws) I only did it once. Well twice in one transaction. I was so psyched to read that the $30 limit was reached by shelf price not sale prices. I looked like a dork, but I brought a calculator in and had a running total of shelf prices. And when I got to $62 I stopped. Then after coupons and sale prices I paid $27 and got back $30 OYNO! I was so happy!

Wish I had 4 computers hooked up. I need to bring my old computer up and hook it up so I can print doubles.

Thanks again for the coupon links.

does anyone know any details of the CG EB deal?
My parents get a paper that comes weekly with a CVS ad for another region, and it looks like it is only on certain things? I need some tinted moisturizer for our trip, not sure if its spend $10 on anything, or spend $10 on certain things. Thanks in advance!

Didn't see this mentioned, but the speedstick 24/7 is $2.50 this week and there are CRTs out there for $1.50. Combine that with the $1 coupons from a few weeks ago and free!

Thanks Lana for the $5/$25. I think I am going to do the Pull Up deal, so I shouldn't have any problems getting to $25.

Lana Jae you make a fine point. A lot of times store employees are the more crooked ones. They have closer access to the merchandise and monies. It's like the waiters and waitresses that were stealing people's credit cards by scanning them in a separate scanner they kept in the back or in their aprons. They were working their legit jobs. And when you paid for your dinner and they went back to ring it up they slid it thru their own scanner first and got your info. Sneaky.

I did that supermarket deal too (spend $30 get 15 mine was at Shaws) I only did it once. Well twice in one transaction. I was so psyched to read that the $30 limit was reached by shelf price not sale prices. I looked like a dork, but I brought a calculator in and had a running total of shelf prices. And when I got to $62 I stopped. Then after coupons and sale prices I paid $27 and got back $30 OYNO! I was so happy!

Wish I had 4 computers hooked up. I need to bring my old computer up and hook it up so I can print doubles.

Thanks again for the coupon links.

Oh great thinking! I didn't even think that maybe it could be done more than once in a transaction! That was smart. I didn't try to roll it either - I was trying to stay under the radar lol, but obviously it didn't work.

I was so mad about how they were grilling me yesterday that I wanted to bring them to my house and show them exactly how I did it and how I sat down with the ad and made lists to stay exactly at $30. I also would have liked for them to verify each serial number on the coupon so I could prove it instead of them "letting" me get by. I'm done ranting now :rotfl:. I was looking for anyone who wanted a ton of Suave products for 25¢ each, but I couldn't find any takers, had the list made out, coupons cut and everything :confused3.

does anyone know any details of the CG EB deal?
My parents get a paper that comes weekly with a CVS ad for another region, and it looks like it is only on certain things? I need some tinted moisturizer for our trip, not sure if its spend $10 on anything, or spend $10 on certain things. Thanks in advance!

It's spend $10 get $2 extra bucks and it looks like it wouldn't include the tinted moisturizer unless it's called Simply Ageless:

Outlast Lipstain
Lash Blast Luxe mascara
Exact Eyelights shadow/liner/mascara
Simply Ageless blush/foundation

I just read that the $5/$25 is beeping as not valid until 8/10 (read it on Slickdeals) so now I'm nervous. I was gonna do the pullups tomorrow. I'm in desperate need. But I hate it when coupons beep. Anyone here tried it yet???

OOOHHHHHH I am so angry! And not at a CVS employee but a customer!!!!! I went tonight to get the Blink deal ( been on vacation all week) and do the Revlon and Contour deal on next week. The cashier did not know how to ring in the Contour coupon so she just pushed it to the side. So I asked her to call for help (manager).

The line was backing up behind me and another girl opened up her register to help out. A customer somewhere in the line "Yes please open another register cause this lady is holding up the line." I was not about to be humilated or intimidated so I told him I would be through when the cashier finished. He said, "Like I said HOLDING UP THE LINE!" I turned to him and said I AM a customer are you. :rotfl2: He looked at me confused and said ,"No I am in here to smell the air!"I corrected him and told him he was a customer just like me and I was finishing my transaction just like he would when it was his turn.

Just as I was finishing checking out, he got behind somebody else using coupons :lmao::lmao:, I looked up and he was staring at me. I smiled and he said ,"All that to save $1, right". I said, "No actually I saved over $30, don't you wish you were smart enough to do that?" People laughed out loud at that. He had nothing more to say to me.:cool1::cool1:

I should have shown him my receipt where it says I saved $103.00 today. But really I was not sure about going outside by myself after that confrontation. With cell phone and keys in hand I made it to my car without seeing him.

One of these days my mouth is going to get me in trouble.:rolleyes1

I just read that the $5/$25 is beeping as not valid until 8/10 (read it on Slickdeals) so now I'm nervous. I was gonna do the pullups tomorrow. I'm in desperate need. But I hate it when coupons beep. Anyone here tried it yet???

I used it on my trip tonight and cashier pushed it through. I had no idea it was not supposed to be used until the 10th.

I said, "No actually I save over $30 don;t you wish you smart enough to do that?" People laughed out loud at that. He had nothing more to say to me.:cool1::cool1:

:worship::worship:BRAVO!!!!:worship::worship:

I used it on my trip tonight and cashier pushed it through. I had no idea it was not supposed to be used until the 10th.

How could we know? They put the quiz up so it should be good from that moment on.

Oh great thinking! I didn't even think that maybe it could be done more than once in a transaction! That was smart. I didn't try to roll it either - I was trying to stay under the radar lol, but obviously it didn't work.

I was so mad about how they were grilling me yesterday that I wanted to bring them to my house and show them exactly how I did it and how I sat down with the ad and made lists to stay exactly at $30. I also would have liked for them to verify each serial number on the coupon so I could prove it instead of them "letting" me get by. I'm done ranting now :rotfl:. I was looking for anyone who wanted a ton of Suave products for 25¢ each, but I couldn't find any takers, had the list made out, coupons cut and everything :confused3.

It's spend $10 get $2 extra bucks and it looks like it wouldn't include the tinted moisturizer unless it's called Simply Ageless:

Outlast Lipstain
Lash Blast Luxe mascara
Exact Eyelights shadow/liner/mascara
Simply Ageless blush/foundation

thanks, that is what I thought after seeing that ad. I guess I'll skip CVS this week, and just get one at walmart since it will probably be cheaper with discount and $1 coupon.

Just as I was finishing checking out, he got behind somebody else using coupons :lmao::lmao:, I looked up and he was staring at me. I smiled and he said ,"All that to save $1, right". I said, "No actually I saved over $30, don't you wish you were smart enough to do that?" People laughed out loud at that. He had nothing more to say to me.:cool1::cool1:

:thumbsup2 Was he buying a case of beer? Maybe he was late to the party! ;)

Around here we have quite a few tourists/lakers (weekend lake visitors) in our town. When I did the photo book deal I had one ECB that was for 4 books all together. Of course it beeped requiring the manager's key because it was a high amount. There was an older laker couple behind me that were buying a bottle of booze and beer. I apologized for the hold up but they were ok with it. When they saw me only pay around $1 for my whole purchase and saw my register tape was as long as I am tall they couldn't believe it. The wife literally said Woooohooo honey you know you're stuff!!!! I was laughing by then. Her husband asked me outside if he could see the receipt.....he did this :scared1: when he saw my savings for the year on that card was well over $800...which is low around here I know.

Glad all of us have a coupon to use, too bad it we couldn't get it last week or the week before! I came up with $20.99 for tomorrow, but not $25 yet. I'm getting the makeup and three 7-Up 12-packs and using 3 of these $1 coupons (picture shows Cherry but coupon says "any" - I think this is an IE link): http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qepdfav8114598&bt=vi&o=56157&c=JD&p=oLzSifnQ

ShiPoo - whenever any of them tell you that, take the add this week and point to the "just for asking" section. Both Woodbury stores will give you one anytime you are there when Craig is working at the new store or Luke at the old store. Don't know why the stores are being stingy with these.

Great job JustMickey!!! That was the best candy deal with those coupons, wish I had thought ahead, but it's really the last thing we need here.

I spent the first part of the week rolling and rolling at Walgreens and the last 2 days I've been doing a grocery store deal that's spend $30, get $15 and I've been getting close to even money, even ahead on some things. Only paying (after counting the $15 to use later) 25¢ a box for Kix and Honey Nut Cheerios, 25¢ a bag for any kind of Chex mix, 25¢ for tubs of frosting, 35¢ for cookie mix and -25¢ for Wishbone/Western dressing. All the coupons were printed at coupons.com and smartsource.com except for the dressing coupons. I have $75 in free groceries for the next 2 weeks now.

I got hassled terrible for IPs on that deal twice yesterday even after showing them that each coupon was water-marked and had it's own serial number. Left both stores feeling rotten about the whole thing and then I had this thought: What if people legitimately print IP coupons and then the store employees copy them to use and then blame it on the customer? I know that's paranoid, but after being treated so badly, I started to wonder why they were so mean. We have 4 computers that are networked in our house to a laser printer (my husband is a programmer and I was a database developer until I got sick so we've always had many computers).

Hi Lana,
You need your own blog! (or share it if you already have one) I have been having just a little success with that same grocery deal here in Illinois. It seems not many people around here really get into this super couponing thing. I really feel lost a lot of the time with the grocery deals. Its easier with CVS since its national. The way you explain things and take the time to help everyone out is very much appreciated!

:thumbsup2 Was he buying a case of beer? Maybe he was late to the party! ;)

Nope. He was buying cigarettes and milk. Maybe something else too not sure. Maybe he was having a nicotine fit. :tongue:

OOOHHHHHH I am so angry! And not at a CVS employee but a customer!!!!! I went tonight to get the Blink deal ( been on vacation all week) and do the Revlon and Contour deal on next week. The cashier did not know how to ring in the Contour coupon so she just pushed it to the side. So I asked her to call for help (manager).

The line was backing up behind me and another girl opened up her register to help out. A customer somewhere in the line "Yes please open another register cause this lady is holding up the line." I was not about to be humilated or intimidated so I told him I would be through when the cashier finished. He said, "Like I said HOLDING UP THE LINE!" I turned to him and said I AM a customer are you. :rotfl2: He looked at me confused and said ,"No I am in here to smell the air!"I corrected him and told him he was a customer just like me and I was finishing my transaction just like he would when it was his turn.

I should have shown him my receipt where it says I saved $103.00 today. But really I was not sure about going outside by myself after that confrontation. With cell phone and keys in hand I made it to my car without seeing him.

One of these days my mouth is going to get me in trouble.:rolleyes1

You go girl!!
I hate these ignorant people that make coupon users feel cheap or worthless just because they aren't smart enough to do these things themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter