CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

Do you have a pix of these? I haven't seen any at my stores.

Here is a pic to show what they look like and the size.

2-2-08006.jpg
Sorry the pic is so big I don't know how to resize it :confused3

I read on another board that you can only use 10.00 in extra care bucks then on another board it said you can use 30.00 in extra care bucks...:confused3 i am getting so confused by so many rules...
is there a limit to how many bucks i can use in one transaction/How many coupons I use..I mean is there a set number like...if youu buy 6 items you can use 6 coupons. If your items are totaled at 26.00 after using 6 coupons and I use 25.00 in ecb I computer beeps???? Everyone in the store come running and pointing at me.:scared: :mic: :badpc: ...they call the police????pirate:

I used $32 in ECBs this week on one transaction. It's all about the item number. It seems like they've tweaked it a little now so I am not sure what the right number is. I had one item that was $37.99, I was able to use 3 "coupons" towards it before it beeped (coupons can be CVS $/$$, ECBs, CRTs, mailed from CVS - anything CVS).

After the beep, I started adding clearance Easter things so I could continue to use more ECBs. Cashier rang 1 Cadbury Egg and I used another ECB, then it beeped, added another Cadbury Egg and so on.

You have to have a cashier that is going to work with you though - if you don't, I would make sure I had one item for every CVS "coupon."

The store has a right to limit CVS coupons, even non-competing ones (not talking about stacking or super-stacking). They don't really have a right to limit ECBs, but its not worth the fight at the store to be singled-out/remembered.

Any coupon for an individual item can only be used once per transaction without a beep. They can be pushed through, but again, it's an attention-drawing thing.

Manufacturer coupons have nothing to do with any of this - as long as they are for the product and you have the product, they don't count in the beeping thing.

Completely agree with LanaJae. I always make sure that the number of items I purchase is at least as many as the number of CVS coupons + ECBs slips. Have never had a problem buying say 5 items, using 1 CVS coupon, 5 manufacturer's coupons (1 for each item) and 4 ECB slips (they could be little ones, like $1 ECB or larger like $10).

I found one of these in my store, so I bought it to see if it worked.
It did not print out an ECB on the bottom, but listed in the summary part it says:
Body Aktiva buy 1 get 2 EB
Quantity toward this reward 1
Quantity needed to earn reward 1

What does that mean? I need to buy 2 items to get the 2 EB?

Here is a pic to show what they look like and the size.

2-2-08006.jpg
Sorry the pic is so big I don't know how to resize it :confused3

I found one of these in my store, so I bought it to see if it worked.
It did not print out an ECB on the bottom, but listed in the summary part it says:
Body Aktiva buy 1 get 2 EB
Quantity toward this reward 1
Quantity needed to earn reward 1

What does that mean? I need to buy 2 items to get the 2 EB?

No, it should have printed your $2 ECB so I would call about it. They might tell you it printed, but it's worth a call. It's best to wait 48 hrs. after the transaction to call so they can see what happened. If you don't wait, they have to send themselves an email to remind them to check later on and that's hit or miss. If they can see it's a mistake, and it's 48 hrs. later, they can reset to print right away.

Are you sure you've never bought any other Lumene products this month?

EDIT: Just realized it's Saturday and close to the end of the month so the system could be really flakey today.

I am in florida, tampa area and the softsoap spa is working, and printing ecb

im in south east texas.....and it working here too...

and the limit is 5......not sure why but it is :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

so im now the proud owner of 10 bottle of soft soap spa.....3 blue and 7 purple !!!!!

have i mentioned lately that i :love: :love: :love: you guys here on the
Dis for turning me onto CVS.....cuz i do :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter