CVS deal!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by LuluLovesDisney, Oct 27, 2006.

1. LuluLovesDisney

LuluLovesDisney <font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not

I just came back from CVS and I got the last 2 of these in the store-

beautiful tote bags - great for the office- in a houndstooth tweedy fabric- with matching slippers, a coordinating faux croc makeup bag (the same color as the bag's trim) and a small bottle of each: body spray, lotion and shower gel. a 69.99 value - for 14.99!!

I got two for Christmas gifts. I *really* wanted a third - I'm hitting another CVS tomorrow to see if I can find one!

I got one in chocolate brown and cream with Vanilla Cream products and one in cranberry and cream with Candy Apple products. Love it!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ryka

ryka Oh sweet soap on a rope

I just came back from CVS and they have at least 50 of this all over the store. They are cute.

4. CajunDixie

CajunDixie <font color=purple>"Carpe diem, quam minimum credu

Want to make that bag free? Simply purchase some of the "free" Extra Care products for October and 2 days later you Extra Care Bucks will print and you can "buy" that bag with your earned ECB making it totally free!

For example purchase 3 boxes of the Playtex Sport tampons(ends soon!) and 2 days later you'll have $15 ECB to spend. Since the bag was prices $14.99 you'll need to purchase one other low price item to push your total to $15. beforetax.

5. LuluLovesDisney

LuluLovesDisney <font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not

Thank you! I went to CVS today again. :)

6. 2angelsinheaven

2angelsinheaven Loves making dreams come true!

Can someone tell me what the "free" CVS products are or where I can find a list, thanks!

7. sumrmist

sumrmist <font color=teal>yeah I am however twisted<br><fon

Wow those would make great Christmas gifts !! Might have to ride over to my local CVS and check them out tomorrow !!

8. PaulaSue

PaulaSue <font color=purple>I have a purple car too and lov

Lots of free after ECBs buut time is running out. You should check around the (other sites) coupon boards list all of them currently running. :goodvibes