Cute not~Crocs.....

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by DisneyMomma81, Feb 1, 2008.

1. DisneyMomma81

DisneyMomma81 DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JennHales

JennHales Mouseketeer

Hey Neighbor.
    I can't believe those are from walmart. They are cute and the traction on the bottom is really good.
    TFS
    jen

4. mystic_path

mystic_path You are never too old for a Disney movie

Those shoes are very adorable and the price even more so... I might just have to take a little peek down at Walmart :thumbsup2

5. Kimberlina

Kimberlina Mouseketeer

Me too! I usually have to be a shoe snob (not by choice- I have problems with my feet) but every once in a while I get an inexpensive pair that works. Keep you fingers crossed for me!

The style of these reminds me of my Sketchers. I LOVE them- can't wait to go see if our store has some.

6. CupidsKiss

CupidsKiss Do these pixie wings make my tush look big?

I work for Walmart and would suggest that you break them in slowly. The cut above the toe can rub if you have a higher instep or if your feet have any tendancy to swell. They are TOTALLY sweeter looking than Crocs

7. tyluvsdis

tyluvsdis Mouseketeer

8. PrincessKell

PrincessKell <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><

OMG those Mickey crocs are soo cute.

I love the wal mart ones too. Cute and cheap just my style. haha

9. Lynzer Torte

Lynzer Torte Disneyland Lyndsey

Thanks for showing us those!

I went ahead and ordered a pair but not from surfanddirt- from taylorshoes.com. They have free shipping! :)

I really hope I like them. I'm a real girly girl and I like my footwear to be feminine so this is a real stretch for me!:upsidedow

10. Kimberlina

Kimberlina Mouseketeer

Thanks again, OP, for posting. I went and bought the ecru ones last night. For some reason, the black ones (which are also uber cute) didn't fit as well as the ecru ones. The 7.5/8 in ecru fit perfectly, but the black ones were a bit too tight, and the 8.5/9 pair was just way too big.

Anyway, these will be so cute in the summer. I had a black pair of crocs for the garden, but they were just too ugly to really wear. Also, I can wear these to work at the hospital- they're really cute!