customer service for disney movie club?

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
I have a chareg on my credit card that i did not purchse. $42 worth. I had recently declined thte featured ttitle so i have no idea what this charge is about.. anyway i am trying to get soem answers but their site is down and when i call it says we are unable to process any transactions righ tnow.. Anyone have any ideas?? help!:confused3

Yes, I called today too- the phone is not working, either. What is up with the Disney Movie Club???

I had a charge too, not $42 but close to it.
If you look at your history under your profile, it will give you what was shipped.

Apparently I got the Fox and Hound 2 pack.

That may be going back...

how wierd mine was fox and the hound too.. but i know thats not 42 so there must be soemthing else

I also received the Fox and the Hound I and II after declining. They showed no record that I had declined even though I'm certain I did. The charge for both was around $33. I called to complain and they are sending me a a prepaid shipping envelope "just this once." She didn't want to, but I am positive that I declined this movie so I insisted.

Funny, someone posted about DMC just a few weeks ago, and I posted that I never had any issues. Ha! They showed me!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter