Custom shirts

rsleleux said:
I ordered from chloesmommy on Etsy and had my sons adorable shirt delivered with a week! I was very pleased with quality and service! I did pay for rushed shipping but the shirt was perfect for our trip to Carsland! Communication with Julie was great! She responds almost immediate! I wish I could upload the pic because her shirts are soooo cute!

Her website was www.uniquekidswithcharacter.com, I had a pleasant experience!

Hi everyone.. Is there anyone who can share his/her experience with sunnyscustomtailor? i need to know about them. i heard that they are very good tailor.

I had a suit made in hongkong city. I love it. Tailor made shirts, a suit jacket, a western evening dress, a vietnamese evening dress, suit trousers and skirt and a scarf came to $200 and the suit was really good fabric. We ordered them (allow several hours to choose fabric and styles and be measured), came back three days later to check they fitted, and it was brilliant. Well worthwhile, and I'm telling hongkong is much better for clothes.

to know more.........................................tajtailors.com.hk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter