Curves?!

uncgsweetz16

Powered by Disney
Has anyone here either belong here or have opinions on whether or not this is a good gym to join? I have been on WW for 3 years and have lost over 50 pounds. I am a Lifetime member but still go to my meetings weekly even though I only need to go once a month. I love the team atmosphere at Curves. I am starting a free one week trial tomorrow. Just curious on everyones thoughts. Let me know! Thanks so much in advance!! pixiedust:

I joined Curves about 1.5 months ago. I go 3x per week and can feel/see that my muscles are really getting toned up. I have so much more energy, and I feel good! Curves is a good workout for me--I work hard on the machines, then go like crazy on the recovery pads, so that I get a great aerobic workout, too.

I was sedentary before joining Curves--and feel so good now that I have been motivated to try the 5K Minnie. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter