Curves Monthly Measurments

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by uncgsweetz16, Apr 7, 2006.

1. uncgsweetz16

uncgsweetz16 Powered by Disney

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know I did my monthly measurements today at Curves and boy am I happy!!! I lost 5 1/2 total inches, 1 1/2 pounds and 1.28% body fat! Woooooooo-Hoooooooo! I have been on Weight Watchers for 3 1/2 years but never worked out. I just started within the past 6 weeks. I don't have much to loose (already lost 54 go me!) but I really want to be tone and in shape for a Disney cruise this June (first mini goal) second is the 1/2 marathon in WDW this Jan 07. Anyways I had to share. Thanks for everyones support and advice along the way!

:cheer2: :wave: :thumbsup2 :yay:

2. KathyFP

KathyFP <font color=green>You mean there is more to the so

congrats!!! kepp up the hard work and you will reach your goal.

How often do you go?

3. teacher31

teacher31 DIS Veteran

Don't you just love Curves? I've had great success since January. 23 pounds and 23 inches plus I've dropped my BMI about 3.5! Nice to see the fat going away! Keep up the great work!

4. uncgsweetz16

uncgsweetz16 Powered by Disney

Thanks for everyone's kind words! They truly mean alot to me!!

I have been going between 3-4 days a week. My MIL who used to go to Curves 4 days a week lost more when she dropped down to 3 days a week because they believe your body needs a day to rest...so I am going to stick with 3 days a week until my next measurement in a month.

Have a magical day!!

:woohoo: